About move"Pertect"

Serenadeelf

Move "pertect" should be successful to pertect the pokemon from the harm from opposite damage move at the first use,however,it always fails.So that's my doubl whether it's useless.The situation happened in my pokemon"pineco"and"Blastoise".Anyway,I guess the move is null for all pokemon who can learn the move.The move is very important tactical move,so i hope it can work. :Shocked:

Guest Melodystar

Do you mean Protect?

if you do then you're right it should always work first turn but its possible the game developers havent figured out how to get it working properly

108628 Do you mean Protect?

if you do then you're right it should always work first turn but its possible the game developers havent figured out how to get it working properly

um...so you mean the move is stranding. I think the code is not complicated to revise.Please report to the game developers.

Guest Melodystar
108628 Do you mean Protect?

um...so you mean the move is stranding. I think the code is not complicated to revise.Please report to the game developers.

um not be rude but you can report to them yourself