Move tutor for Smeargle

Darksun20

I know this seems like a small suggestion but it would help immensely getting moves for Smeargle. The problem with sketching moves is you have to battle someone in order to sketch the move you want and that can be tedious, I had to keep asking in chat for awhile if someone could help me only to have to offer money for someone to help me just give moves for Smeargle. Another suggestion I'd like to make though not necessary is a move delete as I ran into the problem where in order to EV train and LVL Smeargle easier I had to teach it Hyper Voice and other coverage moves but now that I'm done with that I can't delete these moves to relearn sketch. That makes it a problem as you can't change moves at all unless you use a tutor, so once you sketch a move you are stuck with the move, if you wanna change the moveset well guess you gotta hunt another Smeargle. Maybe add it as another option for the Smeargle Tutor to replace the moves?

I could have sworn there used to be a Smeargle tutor that could teach you all the moves smogon sets suggest it learns? maybe I was dreaming.

Edit: Smeargle is unable to relearn sketch. This should be fixed.

1910577884_Screenshot(137).png.98a6cd877ae635081f937d4812b31952.png

Edited by Darksun20

You can delete move by learning sketch again.

It is a pain to learn moves with sketch but it's also faster that running all round the map imo.

Gl

You can't relearn sketch at all, I tried the move relearner and it doesn't show anything, it should because every 10 levels Smeargle learns Sketch so I should have 6 more sketches available but they aren't.

2127131136_Screenshot(137).png.110ac7c3f037ae9d07ce7c36c156a334.png