New legendary trio quest when run out of time

Luohan

After catching 2 of 3 new legends, I was hardly repelling for 3rd mon with right ability and IV's. When I finally came back to Jirachi, it said that my time is over, and I need to make a quest again. Sadly two caves are empty now (the one I already caught) and the only way to go back from destroyed routes was escape rope. After killing the 3rd legendary which stays in it's cave, quest doesn't ends.

Also there is a small visual bug around my character - slightly darker clouds.

Notice there is no more Tornadus to re-battle...

no.thumb.PNG.7e4d3a4cf4e2992dc025598bc00e226b.PNG

Edit: after spending some time in the empty cave (5min around) the game says "We caught Tornadus!" and teleports me back to Jirachi, but it still didn't count as re-done part, and the Route is destroyed while visited again.

PS: really nice quest!

PS2: account moved to gold server

Edited by Luohan

discord: luohan#1745

Once agin,

r110 is cleared, I have killed thundurus lvl 100 2nd time. There was no NPC to kill anymore.

East and North ruoutes are in Destroyed mode, caves are empty, there is no legendary pokemon or magma NPC. I need either to wait ~10 min in the cave or use escape rope to exit it.

Jirachi still askes me if I need more time.

PC healing doesn't reset anything.

I haven't shown strong enough lighting rod pokemon to Jirachi yet.

Edited by Luohan
  • Like 1

discord: luohan#1745

After catching 2 of 3 new legends, I was hardly repelling for 3rd mon with right ability and IV's. When I finally came back to Jirachi, it said that my time is over, and I need to make a quest again. Sadly two caves are empty now (the one I already caught) and the only way to go back from destroyed routes was escape rope. After killing the 3rd legendary which stays in it's cave, quest doesn't ends.

Also there is a small visual bug around my character - slightly darker clouds.

Notice there is no more Tornadus to re-battle...

[ATTACH alt=no.PNG]143836[/ATTACH]

Edit: after spending some time in the empty cave (5min around) the game says "We caught Tornadus!" and teleports me back to Jirachi, but it still didn't count as re-done part, and the Route is destroyed while visited again.

PS: really nice quest!

Hi @Luohan

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as well as the delay. I have forwarded this to the CS team and it is being looked at. I will notify you once the issue has been solved.

Thank you and have a nice day!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...