Freezing on 'please wait' screen during wild battles at mt.moon

Jari13

Hi all,

Im new to this game. Started recently and i like playing it.

Everything went smooth up untill Mt. Moon.

During a wild fight, the please wait screen after my attack keeps freezing. I restarted my device and tried multiple times (android user - silver server).

So far it happens at almost every wild battle, trainerNPC battles work better, although it occured twice as well

Also its not caused by a specific move or pokemon since both raichu, gyarados and pidgey have seem to cause it.

I ve been retrying to get through for about 10 times,

Its practicaly impossible to get further like this.

Hope someone can help me out

Jari13

PS: i hope this is posted in the right categorie, my first time here as well

I noticed similar problems , posted a while ago. So i didnt know if it was solved or not.

Didnt see anything specific to the mt.moon location tho, everything earlier ingame works perfect

update :

i downloaded PRO for my PC and managed to get through MT. Moon without occuring of the 'freezing-problem'.

After, i tried on my android Phone again to do some wild fights in the grass between mt.moon and cerulean city, which didnt seem to show any problems either.

if this keeps up, its problem solved for me. although it might be a Mt.moon-specific bug

update :

i downloaded PRO for my PC and managed to get through MT. Moon without occuring of the 'freezing-problem'.

After, i tried on my android Phone again to do some wild fights in the grass between mt.moon and cerulean city, which didnt seem to show any problems either.

if this keeps up, its problem solved for me. although it might be a Mt.moon-specific bug

Its not only mt.moon its bug lavender.dragon den . Some hoen and johto maps