HOT POKEMONS

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Please when you are selling more than 5 pokemons use Pokémon shop instead of Selling Pokémon subforum,I already moved it but be careful next time.

Regards,

Haruyukio.

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~

@rkiriakos Please make sure you are familiar with the rules: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/119709-url

Extending your auctions because you posted to many Pokemon in your thread is not an excuse. The timer will only be extended with 15 Minutes in the final 15 Minutes of an auction, not 30 Minutes.

Your Infernape auction is already over with 1.4M by Sog3King as final valid offer. Post evidence of the trade please, failing to do so will result in forcing the auction and in a punishment.

Please make yourself familiar with the rules to avoid confusions like this.

Have a nice day,

Sincerly Hawluchaa

Edited by Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif

I said 48 hours greece time so the winner official is 1.6m .

2on they transfer my post and all they lose the post and message me for that....

Plz i guess all we understnd and they let me to give to all some minute's more...

Its my fault because its Greece time and I don't White it again...So confus player's.

Thanks

@Sog3King plz understand me and ifnyou want let me to auction the Pokémon 1 day like 1:15 Greece time end tomorrow.

Edited by rkiriakos

@rkiriakos i will not warn a third time. Follow the steps i mentioned in my previous comment or actions will be taken. Your post said 48h after the start bid. If you confirm a bid 3 hours later it will not mean the Timer will be extended by that time. Trade it to the winner i mentioned or actions will be taken.

Transfering your post did not mean no one could see it so this is not an excuse to extend the timer like i said.

Sincerly Hawluchaa.

Edited by Hawluchaa
  • Like 2

20210407_201806.gif

Hello @rkiriakos,

Following the rules isn't a thing that makes other players angry or anything,and you shouldn't do any modifications in the auction rules so you don't get them confused and for such cases you should ask a Tmod for help so it's fair and best for all parties.

Please follow what @Hawluchaa told you and be careful next time.

Regards,

Haruyukio.

• Like 1

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~

@Sog3King tells me like scrennshot down he dont have enouth money and he want time.I cant wait so i want to start the auction again for 1 day or the winners @Bjornnn . @Mihawk95 to take my pokemon!!!PLZ me me know to do it @Haruyukio or @Hawluchaa !!!

I dont want to report this guy its friend i just post that to let me start the auction again or take the pokemon of the winners guys!

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.ec12709f955a1c24aada958fd8435ba8.png