Are you kidding me right now?

Kovrko

guys i have hit a brick wall im on the e4 but do not have the pokemon to even get passed the first trainer and not have money to buy the pokemon i need to do the e4 is there any suggestions people can give me pm me ingame if you want to talk

As i have said already, server stability is being worked on, which we need the crashes to detect what is causing it. Those issues will be rare events in the future. But for now, they are necessary. Rest is upto time and your patience. Locked.

Note : If you wish to get live support for when the server will be rebooted, join our live support chat or discord. Where it is announced whenever the server is back up.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

you misunderstand

we recruit people based on what theyre good at. Someone who is good at mapping wont necessarily be able to code.

saying that, our lead programmer has just come back from a weeks break from PRO, so within the next week, u will see some fixes and additions.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.