Legendary Beasts Guardians Resetted

Reedram

Hello,

yesterday (with a friend of mine, Yuna98) I went to Raikou guardian's place in order to battle him and win for the third time in a row, but when we won against him, Raikou didn't spawn so we checked and it said we were at 1 win instead of 3. It happened to both of us and we are absolutely sure that we have beaten all the 3 guardians twice (I lost the first time against Entei guardian tho, so in total is: 3 wins against Raikou, 2 wins against Suicune and 1 win against Entei). Now we're waiting to battle them until this get cleared to not make your job more difficult.

Another weird thing is that we checked on discord and the cd of the three guardians were resetted, like we never battled them.

Thanks in advance for your time, I hope to solve this because it has been a whole month that me and my friend Yuna98 are trying to catch the 3 beasts and losing all our progress without actually losing any match would be pretty demotivating.

• Administrator

Hello,

sadly some bosses had some template issues.

So they got a rework at the backend and as result, the cooldown variable and consecutive wins variables changed.

As a side effect, the consecutive win counts got reset and hence, the boss told you you have only 1 consecutive win.

The reborn bot in Discord might still use the old cooldown variable and therefore, it is wrongly displayed that you can fight the guardian.

Please check the ingame Boss CD Checker for now.

On the other hand, spawning Raikou became easier. The chance to let Raikou spawn will increase with each win.

It will definitely spawn after 3 wins. You no longer need consecutive wins to let Raikou spawn.

I hope I could answer your question.

kind regards