Character stuck when pass through waterfall at Mt Silver 1F

I encountered this kind of bug quite often.

So when i pass through the waterfall at Mt Silver 1F and encounter a wild poke, my character will stuck and can not move. so i need to logout and login again so my char will be back to the poke center.

Thank you

This bug often happened to me there too but also in Meteor Falls.

1.- Is your character stuck when you encounter a wild fight? Does the battle start and can you defeat it?

2.- When you defeat the pokemon, is it when you are stuck? (This is what happened to me).

3.- When you try to use the Resync button on the bottom left, does it unstuck you? And if you try to relog, does it always teleport you to the pokecenter?

4.- Does this happen 100% of the time?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

This bug often happened to me there too but also in Meteor Falls.

1.- Is your character stuck when you encounter a wild fight? Does the battle start and can you defeat it?

2.- When you defeat the pokemon, is it when you are stuck? (This is what happened to me).

3.- When you try to use the Resync button on the bottom left, does it unstuck you? And if you try to relog, does it always teleport you to the pokecenter?

4.- Does this happen 100% of the time?

1. Yes.. i tried both flee from flight or defeat the poke and my char stuck at both occasion.

2. same with point no 1. i tried to defeat the poke and to flee from the poke and my char stuck at both.

3. i havent tried use resync button (will try next time). and yes it always teleport me back to pokecenter even when i already finished the fight.

4. happen 100% of the time if i pass through the waterfall and encounter wild pokes.

• Like 1