Alternative to catching extra legendaries

Coono

(Skip to 3rd paragraph for the suggestion itself without the explanations and qualifiers)

So after we've caught one legendary dog or a lati twin we are completely at the mercy of the world quest to catch their counterparts. Through all the checks of luck you need to get one that way, it's entirely possible you may NEVER get them despite investing many many hours dedicated completely just to the attempt. Be availible for the quest, catch enough of the required poke, hope they have enough IVs collectively, and if you manage all that PRAY that it actually spawns! The degree of luck needed for all of that to work out is way way tooextreme.

I find it extremely odd we've placed this obstacle just on these legendaries. For example the legendary birds have their own way of catching each, in this case getting progressively harder after each one (and I'd be totally up for having something like that for the dogs), and the kami trio.. well idk if I can really cite that, as it was just a weird aberration where all 3 were basically just handed to us lol but I dont see what makes 2 of the dogs and a 2nd lati twin so special in comparison to other legendaries that they've been made so exclusive in obtainability.

I think we should add a chance of spawning one of these legendaries as a reward from bosses like battlebot or ash westbrook, think this is a great opportunity to utilize newly reworked bosses that stand out from the rest in terms of difficulty.

Again just working like the world quest, in the way that only legendaries that you've done a quest for and caught one out of the group and are needing to finish those groups. Obviously not just popping random legendaries from quests that you have not done.

I'd be fine with this only if they are also still obtainable from WQ as long as we haven't caught them yet.

Basically have more options to get them, instead of outright moving them from one way to another. Not everyone prefer battling bosses over WQ.

None of the bosses stand out in difficulty particulalrly, think this is a solid -1 from me.

I say this as someone who's only got 8 wq completions while also having every legendary available from them. 14 wq completions will give you a 68% chance of getting all 7.

For people who have loads of completions(30+) and still don't have them all, mabye there is an argument for some description of a smoother. But you get to pick the one you want of all sets in the 1st instance.

Also you can force legends you want by not making others available, since it's always 50% chance for legend.

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

I'd be fine with this only if they are also still obtainable from WQ as long as we haven't caught them yet.

Basically have more options to get them, instead of outright moving them from one way to another. Not everyone prefer battling bosses over WQ.

That's what I'm saying. Not to replace the WQ but to add an alternative.

• Like 1