Bug find match in pvp

Bossguzz

Hello @BossGuzz

Thanks for your report !

We are aware of this bug which usually happens if you matched against a teammate for exemple, didn't picked to avoid fighting him and then clicked "Find match" again within 10seconds after the first match got wasted.

If you want to avoid this kind of bug, you should wait few seconds before joining queue again or just disconnecting/reconnecting.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but this won't be possible to retrieve the rating you lost cause of this bug, especially since you might have played matches after this happened to you : 10 points when you have 100 rating are not worth as much as 10 point when you are at 350 rating. We'll keep working on trying to fix this bug

Have a good day and Good luck in pvp

Edited by HolyOwl

Hello @BossGuzz

Thanks for your report !

We are aware of this bug which usually happens if you matched against a teammate for exemple, didn't picked to avoid fighting him and then clicked "Find match" again within 10seconds after the first match got wasted.

If you want to avoid this kind of bug, you should wait few seconds before joining queue again or just disconnecting/reconnecting.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but this won't be possible to retrieve the rating you lost cause of this bug, especially since you might have played matches after this happened to you : 10 rating when you have 100 rating are not worth as much as 10 point when you are at 350 rating. We'll keep working on trying to fix this bug

Have a good day and Good luck in pvp

I reported this error immediately. like the last time, i reported this and got a refund of points .. why am I not now because of me. Hope you reconsider.

I reported this error immediately. like the last time, i reported this and got a refund of points .. why am I not now because of me. Hope you reconsider.

I can reverse this match but I also can reverse the 3 disconnect wins during teampreview that came afterwards and you will end up with -1 rating of what you currently have.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Thank you ... I gave up this point. I hope you fix this error soon .. thanks a lot

I can reverse this match but I also can reverse the 3 disconnect wins during teampreview that came afterwards and you will end up with -1 rating of what you currently have.

Thank you ... I gave up this point. I hope you fix this error soon .. thanks a lot