A way to get Ash-greninja.

Zeskyr

Hello everyone,

After thinking a lot about "How to get Ash-greninja".

I guess, we should have a "legendary quest" which require a lot of playtime (750+?) with all starters data + evo (every region),

Then, a quest where you start with a random Froakie, (alone in your team, other pokemon locked), in a custom place, we've to Battle and gain xp (to get Greninja full happiness), after that, we'll have to Battle and defeat Ash and his greninja. If we Win, we'll get a special froakie/Greninja which can be like à regular legendary, we'll have the possibility to reroll nat/IVs with Reroll tickets.

For me, this quest should be medium/hard as the Pokemon is really really strong.

Give me your opinion guys, please be respectful toward other user on this post ,

Have a nice day,

Zeskyr :).

• Like 5

+1 to the idea of getting the dex and evo data of starters and to fighting Ash's Greninja. -1 to the arbitrary 750 hour requirement when we can get Froakie in Johto after a bit more than 100 hours (after beating the E4), for the random reason of being able to nature and IV reroll it (this will get complaints, what about normal pokemon? Do we treat all of the ones with Megas too as special pokemon and give them rerolls? Doesn't sound good, at this rate we'll just be able to purchase nature and IV rerolls for every pokemon). The last reason why I -1 this mainly is due to the need to script this, it's not that easy to script the entire thing + place it in a custom area where you can train your Froakie properly. It sounds boring to grind it for no other reason than to fight Ash.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!