Change my nickname is possible?

Syck

Hello everyone, I recently played again. I would like to know if there is a possibility to change my nickname because I think my nickname is very rare and now i don't like it. I hope you can answer me. ( and sorry for my english i'm not very well )

Thank.

Sincerely Sick.

Yes you can change it

For that you need 500 coins @@

Supertrainers

ok, well, When I have the 500 coins, where should I go or who should I talk to for the nickname change?

thanks for answer me

You need to go dashboard then go to second last option which is Change username. Click there and he will ask you for your new username. Write it and send request.

Note- you can't use abusive name. Staff check it before applying the name. So it takes some time too.

If your problem is solved pls close the thread.

@supertrainers

Edited by M3ru3m
  • Like 1

Well if your problem is resolved. Then you can close the thread.

One last question you know where to see the nicknames that are already in use. and how to close the discussion I have a long time that I did not enter the game and the forum and I forgot many things

Hellow @Here

To check nicknames that are already in use ; follow these steps-

1. Go here - https://pokemonrevolution.net/register

2. Then on username put that nickname which you want to use. If the username is available then it will show ' This username is available ' in green colour and if not available it will show ' This username is already in use ' in red colour.

This is the only way to know which username is in use which is available OR which is already in use.

I think only staff can close the thread so they will do it Otherwise you may have option near the thread. But if you can't find any option staff will close it. ;;;

@supertrainers

Edited by supertrainers
  • Like 1

Hello @Syck,

Since the Question has already been answered I will lock thr Thread and mark it as resolved. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any Problems or have any Questions.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING