• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As per the 15 mins rule the Eunhye bid at the last min of auction and so the auction was increased for 15 min and after 5 mins kuto bid 3.4m and then after no one bid and auction got over.Really sorry for the ones who did not got gl next time :)

Hence winner is Kuto with bid of 3.4m

you are unfair, not even online that time.

9BXzBh9.mp4width=887pxhttps://media.giphy.com/media/dtHMhQyTLIsh46p0mY/giphy.gif[/img]

:PixiuKnife: "I don't care what you think about me, I am not born to impress you" :PixiuKnife:

This is unfair , I bid last time in shiny kadbra last minute, what the aucttioneer said? he wont extend cause he in trouble, He didnt add 15 mins. with his auction

If it's in-game auction then there's no time extension. Forum auction, yes, 15 minute extension.

If you are still unsure I'd suggest getting really familiar with the rules by reading the link I provided. You can ask any trade mods for further consultation for anything u found unclear.

you are unfair, not even online that time.

This is a forum auction, so you should proceed to bid on forum, without the need of the auctioneer being available.

If it's in-game auction then there's no time extension. Forum auction, yes, 15 minute extension.

If you are still unsure I'd suggest getting really familiar with the rules by reading the link I provided. You can ask any trade mods for further consultation for anything u found unclear.

This is a forum auction, so you should proceed to bid on forum, without the need of the auctioneer being available.

I dont want to argue anymore, we will wait for the mod, I can accpet defeat and be careful next time. ok that good then even the auctioner is not online the 15 mins will proceed XD I never heard of it sorry but its my first time

9BXzBh9.mp4width=887pxhttps://media.giphy.com/media/dtHMhQyTLIsh46p0mY/giphy.gif[/img]

:PixiuKnife: "I don't care what you think about me, I am not born to impress you" :PixiuKnife:

Going over the bids and time @Kuto is the winner. Please refrain from a full discussion on a thread as it will lead nowhere and will only confuse people what to do. When in doubt report it so we can look at it and make clear who the winner is. The +15 rule has been applied well, @EunHye when the auction is on the forums a player is not required to be online. If you wish to place a bid you could have done it here when you noticed he was offline ingame.

Trade has been made to the rightful winner.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

• Like 3

20210407_201806.gif

Going over the bids and time @Kuto is the winner. Please refrain from a full discussion on a thread as it will lead nowhere and will only confuse people what to do. When in doubt report it so we can look at it and make clear who the winner is. The +15 rule has been applied well, @EunHye when the auction is on the forums a player is not required to be online. If you wish to place a bid you could have done it here when you noticed he was offline ingame.

Trade has been made to the rightful winner.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

Accept it. Sorry and have a nice day