Larger server capacity

Pokemonhero

When was the server cap last upgraded? There seems to be a larger player base than 1,900 that is trying to log-in daily. Could try to figure out how many players wait in queue (track the total players connected to the server in queue) to find out how large of a cap you need and increase it to that number. Doing this would decrease the wait time for queue or completely avoid the queue completely. I do understand players fluctuate on time zones the number wont be perfect. About an 45 minutes ago my position in queue was 1061 and now it's 327, It probably wouldn't hurt for a 100 cap increase like SViper mentioned above.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheSledneck

iijerichoii the youtuber was streaming the game last night on twitch, Before that I didn't know what this game was, but now I have it. I'm sure many other people who watch him did the same I'm sure if they didn't have it already. A lot of people watch his youtube and stream. I just got back into replaying pokemon recently so I figured why not start playing this one.

111444 When was the server cap last upgraded? There seems to be a larger player base than 1,900 that is trying to log-in daily. Could try to figure out how many players wait in queue (track the total players connected to the server in queue) to find out how large of a cap you need and increase it to that number. Doing this would decrease the wait time for queue or completely avoid the queue completely. I do understand players fluctuate on time zones the number wont be perfect. About an 45 minutes ago my position in queue was 1061 and now it's 327, It probably wouldn't hurt for a 100 cap increase like SViper mentioned above.

If i remember correctly the last increase was from 1850->1900 not long ago. And a higher cap will only help if the total number of players isnt increasing. Else it will only result in more players and the number of players in the queue will stay the same.

All should consider this. The increase in players because of a streamer might just be temporary since streamers switch games pretty regularly to avoid bored viewers and viewers will switch too.

111444 When was the server cap last upgraded? There seems to be a larger player base than 1,900 that is trying to log-in daily. Could try to figure out how many players wait in queue (track the total players connected to the server in queue) to find out how large of a cap you need and increase it to that number. Doing this would decrease the wait time for queue or completely avoid the queue completely. I do understand players fluctuate on time zones the number wont be perfect. About an 45 minutes ago my position in queue was 1061 and now it's 327, It probably wouldn't hurt for a 100 cap increase like SViper mentioned above.

If i remember correctly the last increase was from 1850->1900 not long ago. And a higher cap will only help if the total number of players isnt increasing. Else it will only result in more players and the number of players in the queue will stay the same.

All should consider this. The increase in players because of a streamer might just be temporary since streamers switch games pretty regularly to avoid bored viewers and viewers will switch too.

Yea I never really thought about it like that, but if people keep streaming the game and making youtube videos it will continue to increase a lot.

There are no customers in this game. So this game cannot loose any of them.

We are users here, no customers. The difference is that we dont have any right to demand any services! Staff have built this game because they doing it for fun, they are not dependent from us. They dont need to expand the server capacity or improve the game in any kind of way if they do not want to. But they are doing it because they have fun to give us a wonderful game!

Don't lie to urself or are u a mindless??

Have u ever heard about time is money?

time=money

we spent life time playing this, so yes, we are all customers!

There are no customers in this game. So this game cannot loose any of them.

We are users here, no customers. The difference is that we dont have any right to demand any services! Staff have built this game because they doing it for fun, they are not dependent from us. They dont need to expand the server capacity or improve the game in any kind of way if they do not want to. But they are doing it because they have fun to give us a wonderful game!

Don't lie to urself or are u a mindless??

Have u ever heard about time is money?

time=money

we spent life time playing this, so yes, we are all customers!

If you buy PRO membership, or other things, you are the customer... If you play totally free, not buying anything you are the product. MMO-s that are free to play, need an user-base to attract more players, who might spend money on game. So yeah until, you buy somethign you are a "product" not a customer.