Bug for rerol ivs

Takachi

Good afternoon, I have a heatran and I used rerol ivs on it so there was a bug when it came to accepting the ivs that came on it I ask you to help me please, I don't know what to do after that I stayed a long time after a good one and when this kind of thing happens, I hope you understand my situation, please I need your help for that .... below there will be a print of the heatran q had come ...

thanks for listening.

https://prnt.sc/tbdxhl

Good afternoon, I have a heatran and I used rerol ivs on it so there was a bug when it came to accepting the ivs that came on it I ask you to help me please, I don't know what to do after that I stayed a long time after a good one and when this kind of thing happens, I hope you understand my situation, please I need your help for that .... below there will be a print of the heatran q had come ...

thanks for listening.

https://prnt.sc/tbdxhl

Hello @Takachi

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

After choosing which legendary you want to reroll, and also choosing what you want to reroll (Iv's or nature), you''ll be taken to this screen.

3.png.7c366fa55fc836d9f4d426f101a777e6.png

Clicking "Yes" here will make a preview for your legendary pokemon pop up with its new IV's. Psychic Marina should ask you if you would like to keep the old IV's or change them to the new one. At this point if you disconnected or logged off before clicking "Yes", then the IV's will not save. If you also pressed "No", then your Heatran's IV's will not change.

Can you please confirm to me that you simply did not press "No" during Psychic Marina's question on if you want to keep the old or new IV's, and if there was a server crash at that time.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Posso garantir que cliquei em sim no momento deu ultilizar o rerol ivs meu primo estava só meu lado e ele também joga PRO e foi ele que me deu essa ideia de tirar o print e vim no fórum para ver se vocês conseguiriam me ajudar nesse meu caso,peço que me compreenda e posso né ajudar já lhe agradeço desde já por ter me dado essa atenção... Muito obrigado.E espero que possa me ajudar

Edited by Takachi

[i was able to guarantee that I clicked yes when exchanging the ivs, my cousin who also plays PRO saw it and he gave me this idea of taking a print and I came to the forum to see if you could help me, but I thank you for the fact that they answered me and I hope you can understand me in what happened ... thank you very much for your attention

Edited by Takachi

[i was able to guarantee that I clicked yes when exchanging the ivs, my cousin who also plays PRO saw it and he gave me this idea of taking a print and I came to the forum to see if you could help me, but I thank you for the fact that they answered me and I hope you can understand me in what happened ... thank you very much for your attention

Hi @Takachi

Can you please tell me the specific steps you did?

Also, was there any freeze during, before, or after clicking yes to keep the IV's? If yes, did you logout at any point of the freeze?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day.

I went to the npc and clicked on it to use the rerol it gave me the option to choose the legendary to use the rerol. when using the rerol or 'deny and continue with the ones that were already in place, I can guarantee with all certainty that I clicked to switch to the new ivs.

I went to the npc and clicked on it to use the rerol it gave me the option to choose the legendary to use the rerol. when using the rerol or 'deny and continue with the ones that were already in place, I can guarantee with all certainty that I clicked to switch to the new ivs.

Hi @Takachi

Did the game freeze at any point for you? Perhaps after you clicked yes to keep the new IV's?

I will not be able to answer your question because I do not remember well if you hear this 'freeze'

Hello @Takachi

I'm sorry to bring you bad news, but unfortunately if there were no specific conditions that made the bug happen, such as the game stopping and freezing, then we cannot help you.

If it helps in the future, please type "/save" in the in-game chat to save your character and any new pokemon/changes you've caught.

I hope you understand, feel free to ask me anything you want if you have any further questions.

Thank you and have a nice day.