i start to fight myself if i switch pokemon

B1gstu

i start with S (spinarak) vs a H (hoothoot), my S is too low level so i switch to my C (charmander), normally C replaces S, but for me C replaces H, so now im stuck with my S fighting my C with the H's moveset, and my S hurts both C and H, so if C dies im softlocked and have to log out, but if H dies first i have to go heal so i dont get softlocked. i basically start fighting myself and risk softlocking myself. If i dont switch the hoothoot would basically lose then gain hp while nothing happens to me and then i would die.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello B1gstu and captain,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for reporting it. I have confirmation that this is fixed on the newest test client so you can expect to not run into the bug again once the update comes. If for some reason there is still the same problem I am watching this thread so try to give a detailed account of what happens. Have a good day.

Hello B1gstu and captain,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for reporting it. I have confirmation that this is fixed on the newest test client so you can expect to not run into the bug again once the update comes. If for some reason there is still the same problem I am watching this thread so try to give a detailed account of what happens. Have a good day.

bro I'm with the same problem look