Cannot start quest for Manaphy

Holycharizard

I cannot see the NPC to start the Manaphy quest, i cant see Watson and Officer Shamac at New Mauville either.

Hello @HolyCharizard

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to start the Manaphy quest you will need to be the Hoenn champion. After being the Hoenn champion, you will need to interact with Sailor Jacob at Lilycove City. Ask him to go to Eumi Island. Once you reach Eumi Island Town, go North into Eumi Island Theme park 1 and speak with the receptionist there.

As a reference, please visit the Legendary Pokemon Megathread.

Please let me know if you were able to start the quest.

Have a nice day!

I meet all of those requirements. The receptionist at Eumi just says welcome. I did go through the megathread but the NPC in Eumi Island Theme PArk 3, Lyzabeth does not show up for me.

Hi @HolyCharizard

Can you go to Lilycove once again, and walk east until you arrive at the black ship. Enter the ship and please let me know if that continues or starts the quest.

I tried this too. Could you reset the quest from your side or something. Thank you

Hi @HolyCharizard

Sorry for the inconvenience as well as the delay.

I have forwarded the issue to the CS team. It seems like you've already done the quest before, and failed to catch the Manaphy.

To fix this, you will need to defeat Nikola. Doing so will make Manaphy respawn at the Temple of the Sea, which you can access by talking to Sailor Chip at Eumi Island Town.

I hope this helps solve your issue.

Have a nice day!