a small suggestion

Ninja0121

its not that great or big of a idea but id like to post it

theres currently alot of fossils but always only 1 out of 2 to get i.e helix and dome fossil

what if you had a cave which you can dig for fossils and other items ?

like one of the pokemon games ( cant remember its name ) but make finding fossils very very hard

since where not really meant to get anymore but you can add other items too ..

rare candy nugget star piece etc .. but to do this you must get a excavation kit

and pay a fee to dig .. i doubt this would get implemented but i want a aerodactly :P

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg

Staff have been working on something similar, however I'm not sure about the rewards or if I should leak them. :Wink:

Be patient and you might test it soon.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

its not that great or big of a idea but id like to post it

theres currently alot of fossils but always only 1 out of 2 to get i.e helix and dome fossil

what if you had a cave which you can dig for fossils and other items ?

like one of the pokemon games ( cant remember its name ) but make finding fossils very very hard

since where not really meant to get anymore but you can add other items too ..

rare candy nugget star piece etc .. but to do this you must get a excavation kit

and pay a fee to dig .. i doubt this would get implemented but i want a aerodactly :P

whos been leaking stuff dhmm_zpsb21d206e.gif

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

except for the fact that chappy used the 96x96 hole and not the 32x32 one, enabling the 'npc' to cover the hole completely.

weve had this planned and done a couple of days ago...its like you can read my mind or something

TJ6qktU.gif