Hello sir

1legend1

U said u transpered the stuff but they were not this much I think its unfair with me. Plz solve this. And I want my YASIRALIKHAN DATA ON GODESCANOR Account by this I mean the hours I played the gyms because I cannot start story again plz help me out. And give the stuff from there account to mee plz. Plz do fair with me.

Edited by YASIRALIKHAN786

Hello Yasiralkhan786,

You requested it yourself for the stuff to be moved to Godescanor. This is why it was moved there. We can not merge 2 accounts in one so the hours will not be transfered. As for the items, your case is 2 years old, everything that was able to recover has been recovered. You have been replied to by Logan, Ehkoe, Hercules and Haruyukio. If it takes 2 years for you to reply there is only so much we can do.

If you want to play on the old account you have to get the badges again and trade your items over. As for your statement that you got ''free stuff for your hacked account'' this is not something we will do. This way people will fake hacks for free items and thats something we will not allow.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

Thanks Alot I saw the stuff. It's very little. Did those two account were having that much stuuf I guess not. The only fair was there if transper their stuffs to me according to my damage. And fake hacks mean?. And one thing more can I change my name only once again plz

Edited by YASIRALIKHAN786