Will the Johto guide get its pictures back to make it easier to follow the guide??

Chrizz996

there are a lot of old guides and wiki needs update and pic off as if staff are not interessted to update them furthermore the game is becoming more and more boriing

Feel free to update them, if anyone is willing to update them we gladly give the thread owners to people who want and can update them in the quality that they were.

Staff are not here to hold players hands that don't read dialogue, those guides back in the day took a long time and equally takes as long to update them properly again.

As someone who has 15+ guides on the forum and was one of the people who made all of the "new content" guides back in the day, I can tell you that it is not staff responsibility to update outdates guides. If the "game" is becoming boring because staff is not willing or has the motivation to update guides from years ago then so be that your opinion.

We are all just volunteer workers who do this in our free time and get nothing out of it. If you believe the game is becoming boring, instead of complaining and putting your negative energy everywhere, please just quit. You are not doing you any favors by being this negative everywhere under everything and acting entitled that we should do what you want us to do.

• Like 6
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

If you ever happen to find any Guides that are outdated and you think they are still worth being updated feel free to forward them to me here in PMs. I will have a look and talk with the CC Team about it and update them when needed as soon as possible, but like Qeight already said: We are all volunteers here and do this in our free time between a job / school and sleeping. But it will probably already help a lot if you just forward me the outdated Threads cause looking through all guides to check which one are outdated is already a lot of work.

I started to update the Johto Guide yesterday and I will finish it as soon as possible.

And also:

all guide of george boss kanto is broken and no guide too

Sorry, but thats not true. I recently updated the Guide for the Legendary Event Move Quest which is for Goerge Boss.

Greetings y'all,

M3ru3m

• Like 3

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING