PVP Ranking system

Kahali

Hello PRO team, I quess that you are planning to add ranking system to PRO but how it could look like? I mean in my view it could look like if you achieve certain rank it'll display on your PRO profile/ingame account and if you achieve certain rank first time you get rewards and also you will get rewards at the end of the month + maybe if you achieve certain rank you can't fall below it until end of the month. This update would make PVP more profitable and players would be more encouraged to fight against each other.

I'm kinda confused on what you are asking specifically. There's already ranked PvP ingame where if you end up in the top 25 at the end of the month you get a lot of extra PvP coins as a reward. I think Walross wanted to implement something like titles as rewards for doing specific missions, but I am unsure if this is a suggestion or a question?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

" There's already ranked PvP ingame where if you end up in the top 25 at the end of the month you get a lot of extra PvP coins as a reward " Yup I know that and this system is bad in my opinion. It should be remade into new system where you actually have ranks. This what we have right now is mehh like there's nothing you can achieve besides top 25 and farming pvp points. New system would give players something new/fresh + it would make them want to achieve some rank beside just farming points and wishing to be in top 25 no life pvp players (sorry for calling them like that but I think that's true)

-1 Top 20 already get more coins, making that rank permanent means anyone who try to reach it will be blocked for it? Because you cant put 2 ppl with same points on same lvl, cant exist top 20 if all players can share the same rank. like will be 5x rank 20?

I think pve should be more rewardable not only pvp since pvp gets new content everytime.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

I don't think that you get me right. It would look like if you reach highest rank you will have like special rank where you just earn more and more points so that rank would look like system that we have right now (you will not be able to fall from this rank and top 20 who get most points there will get rewards for being in highest rank and for being in top 20). Other players will get certain rewards for rank that they are in. There would be bronze silver gold... or ranks like pokemon trainer, master... But rank block was just an idea that may be consider when making this system. AND TOP 20 AREN'T RANKS, THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE WITH HIGHEST POINTS AT THE END OF THE MONTH + EVERY PEOPLE START WITH FIRST RANK AT START OF THE NEW MONTH.