Both server id

Muneb

i want to clear up a misunderstanding that many mods have. i got two ids of my own muneb and shaikhmuneeb in gold server. The id username shahmer is not mine its my brothers and shahmeer is also his not mine so i am asking the mods if i can create two accounts more as 4 accounts on both gold and silver are aloowed altogether.

i wanted to confirm this with mods of the game so there will not be any misccommunication between us.because many mods when check my id think that shahmer is my alt account but its not mine account we do trade alot with each to give money to each other when we buy for one another or do lvl service for each other we play proper game even though we brothers we earn seperately and utilize seperately

this is to ask for permission and clear any doubt that you might have with us. i want to confirm this with mods so i can create two more alternate accounts and can also play on silver server as well with my accounts

i want to clear up a misunderstanding that many mods have. i got two ids of my own muneb and shaikhmuneeb in gold server. The id username shahmer is not mine its my brothers and shahmeer is also his not mine so i am asking the mods if i can create two accounts more as 4 accounts on both gold and silver are aloowed altogether.

i wanted to confirm this with mods of the game so there will not be any misccommunication between us.because many mods when check my id think that shahmer is my alt account but its not mine account we do trade alot with each to give money to each other when we buy for one another or do lvl service for each other we play proper game even though we brothers we earn seperately and utilize seperately

this is to ask for permission and clear any doubt that you might have with us. i want to confirm this with mods so i can create two more alternate accounts and can also play on silver server as well with my accounts

Hi, @Muneb.

As the rule stated, each player can have max of 4 accounts.

If only "Muneb" and "Shaikhmuneeb" are the only accounts you possess at the moment, you'll be able to created 2 more accounts.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love