Cannot get in Sootopolice city

Megumi101688

Hi,

I am in Hoenn right now and just defeated Deoxys in Moon. I still have to get the last badge in Sootopolice, but when I try to get in the cave in route 128, it says "there is nothing else to do here". and doesn't let me in. Do you know what is going on?

Hi,

I am in Hoenn right now and just defeated Deoxys in Moon. I still have to get the last badge in Sootopolice, but when I try to get in the cave in route 128, it says "there is nothing else to do here". and doesn't let me in. Do you know what is going on?

Because to access Sootopolis, you need to dive in the southwestern dive spot in Route 126, not 128 :).

It's a small divespot surrounded by some rocks and it's just above a Swimmer. After you dive there, go south and you"ll find a small cave entrance. Enter it and dive out to enter Sootopolis. I hope this helped!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hi,

Hello @megumi101688

As Bhimoso said, you need to go West from Route 127 and dive at route 126 at the divespot closest to Triathlete Denzel, which is far West of the map.

For a reference, please visit this page: Complete Hoenn walkthrough.

I hope this helped you.

Have a nice day!