Can't access guild island

Taiju

Hi, I cant go to Guild Island, I was banned at exactly the time when the ladder resets which is august 1 i was unbanned yesterday. i joined the guild before the 23rd day of the month and in august 1 lost access because of the ban. I had 90 plus ratings before the ladder was ended

745444940_guildisland.PNG.b4b27a3fc40b87a7936b07e7464ab738.PNG

Hi, I cant go to Guild Island, I was banned at exactly the time when the ladder resets which is august 1 i was unbanned yesterday. i joined the guild before the 23rd day of the month and in august 1 lost access because of the ban. I had 90 plus ratings before the ladder was ended

Hello,

It seems that you had 2 rating at the end of the season and for getting access to guild island you need 10+ rating.

Here is evidence of it at 2.30 AM GMT+2 (just before season ending).

1596906495508.png.42a9bf97dd4bd24ea8a0b3c5dcee4560.png

Get over 10 rating and finish top 3 in the guildladder and you'll have access next month. I wish you good luck!

Hope this has answered it for you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hi contrary thanks for replying but im really confused because i have 90plus ratings before season ends and that is for sure cause i will be kicked if i have lower than that. I ask my friends aswell and they said its about 90 also.

Thanks again contrary ill find some screen shots in discord if that will help

Hi contrary thanks for replying but im really confused because i have 90plus ratings before season ends and that is for sure cause i will be kicked if i have lower than that. I ask my friends aswell and they said its about 90 also.

Thanks again contrary ill find some screen shots in discord if that will help

Hey,

The screenshot I posted above I got like 5 minutes befor season ending.

Could you provide me with a screenshot that proves my wrong? Show a timestamp please and your rating. Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.