4 Bugs detected - 2 of them very serious!

Pinkbean

Hello guys, I'm new here and I've already detected some Bugs that I want to share:

1st - I don't think you guys will consider that as a bug but I also don't think it has a great form of execution. I realized that if I catch some Pokémon this Avaiable Pokémons Box won't automatically add the pokeball, so it's not working as a React Form. And for me that was a problem when I first saw that. Because I've thought that something happens and I didn't get the Pokémon. So this can make the user confused.

1596653580502.png.01d38a68e4752fd49c33a0940607df9c.png

2nd - I've realized that in the end of some Battle the money it's change before the battle finish. It's also a trick to know if you win the battle, just look to your money bar after selected the fight ability. If it raise then you know you won. And when i look at the Pokémon experience bar they only change after the battle is finished. So it has a lack of synchronism there. And that's not great.

1596654230050.png.f24d3bf1a69fa42e440d72db34ad9f08.png 1596654242777.png.7285d1a9203b4179059a5c6a187cf914.png

3rd and 4th - I've created another account to do some tests. And I've detected 2 bugs correlated to that:

If I login with my primary account (Pinkbean) and after that log out and login with my mule account (Babaca02) and open the Pokedéx the hole Pokedéx will be bugged, showing pokémons from the previous account:

1596654941630.thumb.png.90972a7555f23c0684b69b0e567001dc.png

The other similar bug it's when I log in with my primary accout (Pinkbean) go to the PC on Pokecenter, opened it and log out and log in with my mule account (Babaca02) and go to the pokecenter and open the PC, for a few milliseconds the Pokemon Storage will be showing pokémons from the previous account:

1596655671803.thumb.png.1b19cba24d2f0d1b8658107254a15d58.png

And If I make it quick and click on the Pokémons I can also see the full information (pay attention the OT it's from Pinkbean but I am at Babaca02):

1596655491376.thumb.png.dc06e6e4217a11301d0c3f989504fcbb.png

And I consider it serious by myself because If someone use a Tool like Cheat Engine to lower the speed of the game for example, and try to get acces to these part and start manipulating maybe it would be possible to duplicate the pokemons between the accounts or something like that.

I also wanna say that a few minutes ago I've posted 2 suggestions of the game and Asked permission to developer a website and an app for the Auction House here, please if you didn't saw that post , go check it.

1596653983491.png.df0112d6decbb22897a17e0650dbff09.png

1596655159303.thumb.png.ddc21f0c4554763c7c61d5245641ff53.png

• Like 1

I thought I had replied before lol.

1.- Does the first bug not fix itself after you relog? Don't the pokeballs under the pokemon update?

2.- I understand the complaint, but it does not affect you negatively in any way. In 99% of the situations you know if you'll win anyway in PvE. Since you don't win or lose money in PvP, it's not an issue to know beforehand if you will win.

3.- The pokedex bug is known. Restarting your client fixes it (or your computer if needed). It would be nice to have it fixed someway though.

4.- The fourth one seems to be only visual. Did not manage to duplicate anything no matter how.

I hope a Staff member can answer better :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I thought I had replied before lol.

1.- Does the first bug not fix itself after you relog? Don't the pokeballs under the pokemon update?

2.- I understand the complaint, but it does not affect you negatively in any way. In 99% of the situations you know if you'll win anyway in PvE. Since you don't win or lose money in PvP, it's not an issue to know beforehand if you will win.

3.- The pokedex bug is known. Restarting your client fixes it (or your computer if needed). It would be nice to have it fixed someway though.

4.- The fourth one seems to be only visual. Did not manage to duplicate anything no matter how.

I hope a Staff member can answer better :)

Yes, the first update when I relog, but that's not the best form of execution, that's what I was meaning. And the second one, definitely doesnt change nothing, but a synchronism would be great, don't you think?

About the third, i didn't know that, so thanks. And the fourth, yeah, just visual impact. I've also detected that the coin shop have the same error, if you opened it with some account, than log out and log in with another, it will appear the character of the previous one.