Hide and Seek Event - PRO's 5th Anniversary!

8e88c6caf03c0a22b8c1ee9e085dd248.png

Welcome everyone! Next weekend, on the 14th of August, we celebrate PRO's 5th anniversary and because of that huge milestone, we decided to host a Hide and Seek Event, a communities all time favourite. This time, the reward will be a randomly generated Shiny Druddigon!

The event will take place on Saturday, the 15th of August at 18:00 GMT+2 for the Silver Server. Once it's finished for the Silver Server, the one on the Gold Server will start (about 1 hour later). A temporary chatroom will be created for the event, and if you want to participate, make sure to join the chatroom a few minutes before the event starts. Use the command /cgjoin HideAndSeek to join the chatroom.

Before the event starts, we will briefly describe how the event works and answer a few questions in case there are any.

2435c7c4a9f725e6c6c46499c2868b50.png

This Hide and Seek Event is a Hide and Seek with two different types of riddles. First, Staff Member will give hints in the created chatroom about where they are hiding every five minutes. Once you found a Staff Member, pay close attention to your Local Chat. Staff Members will post a riddle which you need to solve to find the clue for the Pokemon that is asked for. You will need to find all Staff Members to gather all clues about the Pokemon in question. Once solved, riddles provided by Staff Members will be linked to a Pokemon's:

- Required Pokemon

- Required Gender

- Required Nature

- Required Ability

- Required Region to be caught in

The sixth and final hint in the created chatroom will lead to the position where Shinohara is hiding. The first person to trade Shinohara with the correct Pokemon, wins a randomly generated Shiny Druddigon.

Example of a riddle for a hidden Staff Member, who has a clue for the Pokemon in question:

You can bring back life in here. The Pokémon here are of an ancient language.

[spoiler=Solution]Ruins of Alph

Example of a riddle for a clue for the Pokemon in question:

I am a lion of the sea. People say I look the same when I am Shiny.

[spoiler=Solution]Pokemon: Seel

dfed16a7817d66c6cc96584c710a9a09.png

- Make sure to have all kinds of Synchronize Pokemon at your disposal.

- You need to catch the Pokemon AFTER the event has started. Anyone who tries to submit a Pokemon that was caught before the event started will immediately disqualified.

- The Pokemon has to be your OT (Original Trainer).

- A completed
and
quest will give you an advantage over people who haven't completed the quests.

Despite the fact that the Name, Gender, Nature, Ability and Required Region to be caught in are in this specific order, does not mean that the hidden Staff Members will give out riddles in that exact order too.

- Keep in mind that participating Staff Member will have their PMs disabled. Furthermore, there will not be any extra clues and you will not be able to ask for them either.

- You are free to participate in both servers if you make use of Server Transfer. However, riddles will be different for each server.

9ffa9ff6b5b569dc13d509b5ce36de72.png

Q: I haven't finished all regions yet! What do i do?

A: Don't worry! You still have about one week left before the event starts!

Q: Why that specific time? It is late night for me!

A: We decided on that time because it is most convenient for all timezones, proven by the number of players online peaking at that hour.

Q: Will you edit my Shiny Druddigon to have perfect stats?

A: We will NOT edit the reward, the Shiny Druddigon will be completely randomly generated.

Q: What if I come online after the event has already started?

A: If it hasn't finished, feel free to join! You can ask other players for the hints you missed out on, but note that Staff will NOT give extra hints.

Q: Does every server win one Shiny Druddigon?

A: Yes, Silver Server and Gold Server will both have one Shiny Druddigon as a reward.

Q: Will I need Membership to participate?

A: No, membership will not be needed and those who have it active will not have an advantage in any way.

Q: Can I participate on both servers?

A: You are free to partcipate on both servers if you make use of the Server Transfer, but keep in mind that the riddles will be different for both servers.

Best of luck to everyone!

- The Community Coordinator Team

• Like 3

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.