New ghost in PRO

Hello guys, I've been a fan of pokemon ever since I was 4 years old, My favorite pokemon games ever are Fire red, Emerald, Heartgold/soulsilver, Sinnoh version series (Platinum, Pearl and Diamond) I also loved the new remakes of sapphire and ruby. I've played PokeMMO and PWO but never really gotten into the forums of those MMOs, But this community here, PRO is the first community I actually enjoy, This is my first time joining a forum of any game, just because I know that the devs and the people who play are the nicest people who anyone could ask for! I'm glad that I have made new friends on here already and can't wait to make more. I also thank Jhaxion for letting me join R3vo :) If you guys ever want to PM me about anything, don't be shy! I don't mind helping people out!

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

Welcome friend!! Good luck on your pokemon journey!

p.s. good luck with REVO, they are cool =D

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3