Blue Server!!

Sciencedog

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

113065 we are not making pay to win game.

you are making win to play in the faction of the admins, and pay to play for the users, because you block the creations of new users

Í don't get it... Why people say things about something that they don't know just to make a discussion... Í never paid for this game and I'm at the 6 gym even I have fought against some player and I won, so I'm sure you don't need to pay to win anything, just cosmetics and mounts (you can obtain a mount too as a free player) , membership is just for boosts exp and coin (Just faster) and some Pokemon available in zones just for members and zones exclusives for them (for example shinx in route 1 or Pokemon tower underground), but you can buy any Pokemon with pokedollars or even the membership with pokedollars so every content in this game is available playing for free (í mean not paying real money)

Great News , I just have 3 badges on red server So i guess i will stop playing and wait for the new server to play in it , since i didnt do any mush of progress.

Tho , am kinda sad that i will lose my shiny mount on red server :/

But great idea for the new server pro staff , Hope u dont do it mush more or the communitty will just split into many servers , I'd prefer to have less servers but with more capacity more than alot of small capacity servers.

Edit.

Also i have question to the staff related to the new server:

I can login with same account of red to blue server or i have to register again throught the website ??

113382 Great News , I just have 3 badges on red server So i guess i will stop playing and wait for the new server to play in it , since i didnt do any mush of progress.

But great idea for the new server pro staff , Hope u dont do it mush more or the communitty will just split into many servers , I'd prefer to have less servers but with more capacity more than alot of small capacity servers.

Edit.

I can login with same account of red to blue server or i have to register again throught the website ??

It's ok I will be moving to the new server aswell and I only have 3 badges but yesterday I logged into the game and my first pokemon encounter was Electabuzz lol..

113382 Great News , I just have 3 badges on red server So i guess i will stop playing and wait for the new server to play in it , since i didnt do any mush of progress.

Edit.

It's ok I will be moving to the new server aswell and I only have 3 badges but yesterday I logged into the game and my first pokemon encounter was Electabuzz lol..

I have 15 badges, a mount + membership, and 80+ hours but I cant wait to restart because I realized how much I screwed up in the beginning and how little I knew about IV's EV's and other stuff and I just like fresh starts so i mean it's just me, but I think that this is going to be great. And I doubt they are going to continuously add more servers, but they had to quickly come up with a solution to the influx of new players. With time, both servers will have a much higher server capacity. Just, it takes time. LOTS of it. Which they don't have if they want to prevent a riot.