Blue Server!!

Sciencedog

I'm excited to see that a new serer is being implemented! Though I have a question: Will you be able to use your character across each server or will the Red server and the Blue serer be two different characters? Personally I'd prefer the latter, but I don't really mind. I just want to know how it will work!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

112593 I'm excited to see that a new serer is being implemented! Though I have a question: Will you be able to use your character across each server or will the Red server and the Blue serer be two different characters? Personally I'd prefer the latter, but I don't really mind. I just want to know how it will work!

No, your characters will start from zero on the other server, where your progress on the one you are current using will remain intact.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

112593 I'm excited to see that a new serer is being implemented! Though I have a question: Will you be able to use your character across each server or will the Red server and the Blue serer be two different characters? Personally I'd prefer the latter, but I don't really mind. I just want to know how it will work!

No, your characters will start from zero on the other server, where your progress on the one you are current using will remain intact.

Awesome! That's what i was hoping for. Thanks!

Is there an estimated time this will be added? I may move to that server since im still fairly fresh in the game. So if its soon I may not even work to get more badges. You know?

Is there an estimated time this will be added? I may move to that server since im still fairly fresh in the game. So if its soon I may not even work to get more badges. You know?

According to the server status page it says within a weeks time.

If everything goes as planned, it will be in within a week.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.