GYARADOSITE QUEST Complete Walkthrough

Anddiy

Hi Guys, im here to show you the steps to complete the Gyaradosite Stone Quest :D

1 -> To start this quest you need to talk with Lorelei, she is walking on the front off Cerulean GYM and she will give you the ticket to participate in the Misty Trial in Route 19.

2 - > Talk with Misty, she is walking on the route 19 , south of Fuchsia.

1597560752011.png.5d3e35e8d492a6f40747b3128575e981.png

3 - > Complete the 3 trials, all the guys are very close to Misty.

1597560810923.png.a5a31239207c7dd8d3e101a696057d9c.png

Trial of Patience

Show one magikarp with 120 TOTAL IVS or a Shiny Magikarp .

**YOU DON'T NEED TO CATCH IT NOW, IF YOU HAVE AN OLD MAGIKARP WITH 120 TOTAL IVS, IT'S FINE!

** GYARADOS DON'T WORK **

! The NPC don't take your Pokémon, you only need to show him ^^ !

Trial of Adaptation

Win the NPC 6x6 Battle with a full water team, here i recommend to use an electric/water Pokémon like Lanturn to have access to Thunder Wave/Flash moves and a Water Sweeper with buffs like Gyarados, my strategy here was:

LVL 100 or 80+ Bold Lanturn

alt=170213https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?attachments/1597536988122-png.170213/[/img]

One Gyarados fully trained to sweep all the boss team

alt=170214https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?attachments/1597537022266-png.170214/[/img]

Move Sequence

Lanturn

Start with lanturn and use Aqua Ring, now use 6 flash and sweep to Gyarados

Gyarados

6 Dragon Dance

5 Crunch

1 Iron Head

In this trial, all the 6 pokes of your water team CAN BE Dual Type, any level or form and don't need to be your OT

Trial of Wisdom

In this trial the NPC Wisdom give you a riddle and you need to encounter him in one location, this location aren't same to all characters, but with the hint we can get a clue for this enigma.

The NPC says:

Saying that they evolve to royalty -> The pokes that can evolve with royalty names are Nidoking And Nidoqueen

they have the same name - > "Nido"!

and then he is where they both are - > ** So a place with both nido Male and Female, that where the NPC can spawn!**

Now with this we have some options here, the NPC Wisdom can spawn in any KANTO route that have a spawn for both Nidoran male/female, here i will give you a list, just search all the locations and find the NPC Wisdom, he has the same sprite when you saw him on route 19.

Route List:

- Route 3

- Route 9

- Route 10

- Route 22

- Safari Entrance

- Safari Area 1

- Safari Area 2

After talk with the last NPC, you need to talk with Misty again, she tells us that one more person have finished the trials too, so you and him need to battle to select who will have the stone!

**Special Thanks to @g3n3r4l , he shared with us the correct info about trial of Wisdom! **

Juan Battle Boss ( LVL 100 TEAM)

1597560898092.png.4d2a4c4cea56440f590ac18fbeea9dde.png

This time you don't need to use a full water team, you can use your normal Baton Pass team, or other team you like, my strategy is:

He First Poke is an Empoleon and this man constantly use ROAR so we need to kill him fast, for this we have some options

1 -> Use DESTINY BOUND + MEMENTO to kill it

2 - > Change his Pokémon with Whirlwind

3 - > Hit him with an insane Ground Attack, one lvl 100 pokemon with Earthquake is enough.

After beat the annoying Empoleon, you can change to Klefki ( or use your's strategy baton pass btw ), and start the Baton Pass Strategy.

He Second Poke is a Greninja with Water Shuriken Attack, here i used my baton pass team DEF setup.

Klefki

1597561649915.png.377093f9f9621cb8cbe65d7a384fd3bc.png

Whimsy

1597561669157.png.e35d08935e0db83bfd3ebd1a05640c31.png

Gliscor

1597561690740.png.cb3836afbfac2ae757e4bc558613d224.png

And the Sweeper, Conky boy :RowletHeart:

alt=170218https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?attachments/1597538342195-png.170218/[/img]

Move Sequence

- After beat Empoleon, switch your first pokemon to Klefki.

Klefki: Reflect, Thunder Wave, Spikes 3x. -> After This Switch Klefki to Whimsy

Whimsy: Charm 2x , Memento. -> After Whimsy death ( Sad Feelings here :c ), change to Gliscor

Gliscor: Rock Polish 3x, Swords Dance 3x , Stealth Rock, Baton Pass -> SELECT CONKELLDUR!

Conky Sweep Sequence

Drain Punch all his pokemon's xD.

-- Remember, this is just an example, you DON'T HAVE to use same Pokémon's, move set's , items etc. You are FREE to use your boss team and strategy!!! --

Final Boss Misty

1597560909819.png.bc983b97cdcbf4213beab49ca791a1cd.png

To the last part of the quest, we need to defeat Misty on a 6x6 duel, here you can use any team to defeat her, the battle is very easy, her final pokemon is the Mega Gyarados!

Strategy: SPECIAL DEF BATON PASS classic team, setup in slowpoke ( First Pokemon ) don't need to use Knock Off.

Here i use the same strategy we use to defeat Juan, but you can setup the debuffs and use baton pass on her first Pokémon! ( Oh Lord Thanks... )

Conky Sweep Move Sequence:

- Knock Off

- Poison Jab

- Drain Punch

- Drain Punch

- Drain Punch

- Drain Punch

After win, she gives you the Gyaradosite Stone.

So this is it Guys, fast guide to help people with Mega Gyarados Quest, have fun with your mega. :RowletHeart: -

Edited by Anddiy
  • Like 3

Hey mate letting you know, the wisdom NPC spawns anywhere that both nidoran male and nidoran female spawn

as goes by his riddle, saying that they evolve to royalty (nido king/queen)

they have the same name (nido)

and then he is where they both are

I have tested this information and can confirm it

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Hey mate letting you know, the wisdom NPC spawns anywhere that both nidoran male and nidoran female spawn

as goes by his riddle, saying that they evolve to royalty (nido king/queen)

they have the same name (nido)

and then he is where they both are

I have tested this information and can confirm it

Thx for the info my friend!

• 1 year later...