Learning moves from previous evolutions

Brezbrah

Hello everyone,

I'm new to competitive play since I havn't played pokemon since diamond and pearl and that was just for the story but in MMO's most of the endgame is in pvp so I'd like to get better at it. I've got some epic pokemon but I've messed their movesets up now and they are very limited so I think we should be able to learn moves from previous evolutions especially since its not that easy to get a pokemon with the stats you want again if you do mess it up.

I really hope we see this in the future.

~Brezie

Even though this would make up for people who intented other movesets from traded pokemon (like clefable's moonblast), I think this is just a way of planning how you train or buy your pokemon which is also a part of the game.

To be fair, most of the moves from previous evolutions are not required to make a good pokemon, just to make a competitively great one. Things like Poliwrath and Vileploom will still be great pokes without previous moves.

I know your pain, i had the same issue with my Breloom. I thought Breloom had Spore in its learnable moves but only Shroomish does, so i kinda shot myself in the foot by prematurely evolving Breloom. Also a similar story with Cosmic Power for Clefairy/Clefable