Experience bar bug on Silver server

Scorpionsrl

hello i want to report this bug what happend to me days ago i posted this on discord but nobody saw it so im doing it again basically the bug is this one

how this bug happend

1: leaving a wild pokemon in 1 hp

2: when u gain 150.000 experience and left on the bar animation log fast and revive the first pokemon

3: force a wild combat again if u still hear the experience bar sound

4: when the text of X pokemon level up to X level for example 47 you gain the money and the combat ends

5: u get also stuck without getting an encounter and if you log out again and join back to the server you get sended to the pokemon center

my recommendation for this bug dont happend anymore is

1: adding a option to disable the animation of the Experience bar

2: adding back the old version method what was no bar animation plus pokeball animations and fast moves

• Like 4

Hey there!

Thank you for the bug report. According to the Update Logs this issue was fixed in the recent client update. Do you still encounter this issue, even with the new client? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

Thank you for the bug report. According to the Update Logs this issue was fixed in the recent client update. Do you still encounter this issue, even with the new client? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

nope i dont have anymore the same bug with the exp bar so this post can be closed