blazinginsomnia Looking for more

Arkness

blazinginsomnia A Guild ran by mostly USA player but would like to think of our guild as a International Guild as anyone is welcome to join.

My co leader and I came up with this name one night I was doing a long stream on twitch, and even after 8hrs of streaming all I wanted to do was play more and Help any one with anything we could, But we like to have fun and joke around too.

The meaning of the name blazing insomnia, A burning desire to never sleep. The main point is to make this guild Will be to help all players we can, even if there not part of out guild, but also for us to get stronger as players our self too.

I myself am a newer player only like 2 weeks old but have close to 180hrs of play and am filling my dex now, but will to stop and help. We are looking for more players who are older to the game and can help out with knowledge as knowledge is power, and the power of knowledge is key.

Well ty for reading all this I kinda did this fast why waiting in Q but even if you don't wish to join or is already part of a guild and need help we will help you just got to find us sorry we are not a big guild right now only my core members and friends.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Guild requirements and rules.

1. Follow PRO and guild rules

2. Active on the game and guild.

3. Helpful to the members of the game not just guild.

4. Have a good sense of humor, we like to joke around you should too.

5. Be nice to all , If I find out anyone is mean or rude , you will be warned about this and may even end up getting kicked from guild.

6. And most of all have fun !!!!!!!!!!!

Fill these out if you wish to join.

1. What is your name in PRO?

2. How many badges do you have?

3. What is your goal in PRO?

4. How much do you know about PRO and pokemon?

Guild Twitch streamer" If you join and stream let me know Ill post your stream up!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is your name in PRO? MrFufflekin

2. How many badges do you have? just killed misty. so 2 currently

3. What is your goal in PRO? to git gud

4. How much do you know about PRO and Pokemon? A bit i know kind of about ivs and evs. And i know the types and counters as everyone should.

113522 1. What is your name in PRO? MrFufflekin

2. How many badges do you have? just killed misty. so 2 currently

3. What is your goal in PRO? to git gud

4. How much do you know about PRO and Pokemon? A bit i know kind of about ivs and evs. And i know the types and counters as everyone should.

Hi I will try to friend you and get you a invite as soon as I can.

If you log on do /friend arkness if I see the pop up I will add you and invite you.

1. What is your name in PRO? Miyukikazuya

2. How many badges do you have? All of them , kanto and johto

3. What is your goal in PRO? Find some rare pokemon

4. How much do you know about PRO and pokemon? just a little, but i know about IV's , pokemon type , nature and ability !

1. What is your name in PRO? Itschoo

2. How many badges do you have? 8, in johto right now

3. What is your goal in PRO? collect and train my pokemon to competetive level

4. How much do you know about PRO and pokemon? been playing pokemon since red and blue version on the gameboy color, still fairly new to pro but have put a lot of hours into the game so far and am looking for people to share my finds with

Will be out for a few days sorry, death is knocking at families door, I need to take a trip will be back around in about 2-3 days.

Itschoo and Miyukikazuya, I am sorry but as there are no ranks in the guild, you will have to wait for me to get set up on the laptop for a invite. will be happy to have you both!