PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves

Ta7esh

What's your IGN?--Arthurcarneiro

How old are you?--16

What is Your Discord ID?--#1113

What's your goal in PRO?--going to the pvp ladder, which in my opinion, is the best part of the PRO because in all the pokemon games I’ve played, I’ve always been very focused on the competitive

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--my favorite aspect in pro is pvp because it involves several things that make a good player

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--I went back to playing PRO last month and I haven't played in the last 3 pvp seasons, only this month that I went back to playing pvp and testing several teams that I created and my current rating is 162

Why did you choose Predators?Because  its the best pvp guild in silver and as I want to go to the ladder, predators is the best guild for me to achieve this goal
Guild island is your main aim to join us ?no, my goal to join your guild is for me to go to the ladder and also because this guild is the best pop guild on the server
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card! 

Captura de Tela 2021-05-17 às 14.19.33.png

10 hours ago, ArthurCarneiro said:

What's your IGN?--Arthurcarneiro

How old are you?--16

What is Your Discord ID?--#1113

What's your goal in PRO?--going to the pvp ladder, which in my opinion, is the best part of the PRO because in all the pokemon games I’ve played, I’ve always been very focused on the competitive

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--my favorite aspect in pro is pvp because it involves several things that make a good player

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--I went back to playing PRO last month and I haven't played in the last 3 pvp seasons, only this month that I went back to playing pvp and testing several teams that I created and my current rating is 162

Why did you choose Predators?Because  its the best pvp guild in silver and as I want to go to the ladder, predators is the best guild for me to achieve this goal
Guild island is your main aim to join us ?no, my goal to join your guild is for me to go to the ladder and also because this guild is the best pop guild on the server

Captura de Tela 2021-05-17 às 14.19.33.png

Welcome to the pack!

What's your IGN?-- Madrigiljay

How old are you?-- 20

What is Your Discord ID?-- Jhay-Jhay#7435

What's your goal in PRO?-- I'want to experience to be a ladderist

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- PVP

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- 211ratings so far

Why did you choose Predators? Im looking for an active guild.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? I want to be in a competitive guildimage.png.b08b36c19c88d7271f5946e0126fa689.png

What's your IGN?-- Slowly

How old are you?-- 28

What is Your Discord ID?--slowly#8135

What's your goal in PRO?-- To have a good competiticve skills and to grow as a players

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- PVP using trick room and HO

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- 250+ 

Why did you choose Predators? To make at meet some friend to help.me.grow as a pvp player 
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? No

Staff

pack_of_wolves-1.jpg.582673f6b30c3ff6b617f7986efb2cc6.jpg

Leader:

@Ta7esh

On 9/11/2020 at 12:23 AM, Ta7esh said:

What's your IGN?--

How old are you?--

What is Your Discord ID?--

What's your goal in PRO?--

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--

Why did you choose Predators?
Guild island is your main aim to join us ?

Screenshot_2021-05-25-09-40-00-43_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f95.jpg

What's your IGN?-- Amd123
How old are you?-- 30ans
What is Your Discord ID?-- Ahmed04ASL#6599
What's your goal in PRO?-- To have fun and be one of the best
What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- PvP and Hunting
What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- 400 something
Why did you choose Predators? Because they are a top guild with consistency and I have friends there.
Nope

video-to-gif-converter_2.gif
🔥Don't tell people your plans. show them your results 🔥
 🔥Happiness is not about having everything you want. it's about enjoying everything you have.🔥
 🔥 Hope alone sows happiness in our heart 🔥
🔥🔥🖤🔥🔥

11 minutes ago, AMD123 said:

What's your IGN?-- Amd123
How old are you?-- 30ans
What is Your Discord ID?-- Ahmed04ASL#6599
What's your goal in PRO?-- To have fun and be one of the best
What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- PvP and Hunting
What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- 400 something
Why did you choose Predators? Because they are a top guild with consistency and I have friends there.
Nope

Hello amd,

thank you for your application! Currently there is a lot of stuff going on and we are very busy.  You seem a very potent candidate , and as soon as we are done with our internal buisness, we will contact you. It won't take long. Cheers!

• Checked/Done 1

What's your IGN?-- Borneck

How old are you?-- 23

What is Your Discord ID?-- darksages909#7750

What's your goal in PRO?-- To have competitve pokemon in pvp and become top player

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- PVP

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- ijust come back in PRO last few weeks. I top 100+ before i left

Why did you choose Predators? Im looking for an active friendly guild.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? I want to be in a competitive guild

IMG_20210603_074334.jpg

10f7qdz.jpg

What's your IGN?--Bloodyfella

How old are you?--18

What is Your Discord ID?--Bloodyfella#8368

What's your goal in PRO?--Want to be in top pvp ladder

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--i love this game bcoz this is a pokemon game i already played so many pokemon games but this game is very unique than them. 

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--100+ or somtimes 80

Why did you choose Predators--Becoz this guild have good PvP and friendly players. 

Guild island is your main aim to join us ?--not for guild island i want to join this guild becoz i need to improve my pvp and make some good friends who can teach improve my gameplay. 

IMG_20210603_183641.jpg.3c7e5e16951918aa60ace287e7ce31df.jpg

What's your IGN? -- Nyong

How old are you? -- 19y

What is Your Discord ID? -- #5711

What's your goal in PRO? -- Being one of the best in PvP and another (funny) goal I have is to have all the dex pokes usable (even the trolls), and of course have fun.

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? -- The game itself, I've always liked pokemon and being able to play one online with several people is very good.

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? -- Approximately 280, i don't remember

Why did you choose Predators? -- I believe that by joining predators I will improve a lot in pvp and also for people. I intend to make new friends.

Guild island is your main aim to join us ? -- No, guild island would be just an extra

image.png.d38910eed51d078cc91de2f6f7e2b2ec.png