Big Guide Of Everything (Gen 2 Updated)

Pokemonhero

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Big Guide Of Everything

<r><QUOTE author="Graffy"><s>

</s><POST content="113978"><s></s>113978<e></e></POST> Anyone know the route to get out of Mt. Moon??<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If it's anything like the original games, you might be able to find a map guide on google images. Search: "Mt. Moon Map"<br/>

I would just make a quick guide for you but I'm working on this and I would have to queue for an hour. Lol sorry if it isn't much help.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="PokemonHero"><s>

</s><POST content="113987"><s></s>113987<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Graffy"><s>
</s><POST content="113978"><s></s>113978<e></e></POST> Anyone know the route to get out of Mt. Moon??<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If it's anything like the original games, you might be able to find a map guide on google images. Search: "Mt. Moon Map"<br/>

I would just make a quick guide for you but I'm working on this and I would have to queue for an hour. Lol sorry if it isn't much help.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Don't be sorry. It's all good, I'm not looking for special favors or attention. I was only asking to see if it was already created and I just couldn't find it</r>

</s><POST content="114005"><s></s>114005<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="PokemonHero"><s>
</s><POST content="113987"><s></s>113987<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Graffy"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

I would just make a quick guide for you but I'm working on this and I would have to queue for an hour. Lol sorry if it isn't much help.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Don't be sorry. It's all good, I'm not looking for special favors or attention. I was only asking to see if it was already created and I just couldn't find it<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh it's no problem. Hope you got out of Mt.Moon lol</r>

<r><QUOTE author="PokemonHero"><s>

</s><POST content="114056"><s></s>114056<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Graffy"><s>
</s><POST content="114005"><s></s>114005<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="PokemonHero"><s>
</s><POST content="113987"><s></s>113987<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Don't be sorry. It's all good, I'm not looking for special favors or attention. I was only asking to see if it was already created and I just couldn't find it<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh it's no problem. Hope you got out of Mt.Moon lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I end up making a quick guide</r>

</s><POST content="114105"><s></s>114105<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="PokemonHero"><s>
</s><POST content="114056"><s></s>114056<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Graffy"><s>
</s><POST content="114005"><s></s>114005<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh it's no problem. Hope you got out of Mt.Moon lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I end up making a quick guide<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Awesome, That will help a lot of new players.</r>