Hey fellow Pokemon Lovers

Hey guys and girls, Obirty here.

Been playing the game for a while now but relatively new to forums.

Anyhow i thought i'd use this post to say hi to everyone in the PRO community and i hope to see you all in-game at some point. Feel free to add me ingame and if you see me about im open to battle requests, in the mainline games i was pretty good at PvP and have a very good record - however on PRO i am yet to perfect my team but im upcoming and i look forward to becoming a reputable player in the tournaments and make myself known in the PRO pokebattle world.

Hello Obirty welcome to PRO. I hope you enjoy your time here and i wish you a good journey. The forums have a lot of guides to get you started and you can always ask questions. I hope to battle you someday to test which one of us is the better trainer.

113962 Hey guys and girls, Obirty here.

Been playing the game for a while now but relatively new to forums.

Anyhow i thought i'd use this post to say hi to everyone in the PRO community and i hope to see you all in-game at some point. Feel free to add me ingame and if you see me about im open to battle requests, in the mainline games i was pretty good at PvP and have a very good record - however on PRO i am yet to perfect my team but im upcoming and i look forward to becoming a reputable player in the tournaments and make myself known in the PRO pokebattle world.

Hi I will be adding you as my guild is for helping out new players if you like to join? and welcome!

Hello obirty!

Welcome to the game! I'm astounded to hear you're so friendly and approachable! It's nice to hear you're also a competitive player as well, haha. Well, I have been playing this game since the very first day, so I know quite a bit about the game. If you ever need a hand with anything, even with a trade evolution, feel free to PM me here on forums or in game, I would always be willing and happy to help!

Thanks. :)

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Welcome to the Forums Obirty!

If you ever have any questions or you feel like your stuck on something feel free to ask me make a topic at any point in the relevant areas on the forums! While I am sure you've had a good time on PRO already, I wish you even better times in the future! Hope to see you in game sometime! :Grin:

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]

im not so new to the game itself, only the forums. Been more or a lurker as opposed to a poster - however im going to be more active here going forward.

Purple and Cryska there is probably a lot you guys know that i am yet to learn, although i've completed both current regions im sure i have a lot still to learn and i hope to meet you guys in game sometime and hone some of your PRO knowledge and expertise.

Thankyou for the warm welcome everyone, see you in game :Cool:

114065 If you ever catch a Darkrai, I'll "1v1" you with my Umbreon or someone else of my Eevee army!

Enjoy your stay as a Pro in PRO!

Hahaha! I wouldnt like to use a Darkrai PvP. Too easy - dark void central! I'll use my Umbreon vs your Umbreon, maybe even have an eeveelutions battle :Grin: