Discord Tag: BlueLightning#5911
Server: Gold

Accepted Payment Methods:
BMS -> 190k
MS -> 200k
Nature Reroll -> 340k
CC -> 430k

Dex Service Information

I've every available Pokémon in the game from 1 to 721, 742 to 743, 768 to 769, 778, 782 to 784, and all Alolan forms excluding legendaries. Completing the region of the Pokémon that you request is highly recommended because most of the Pokémon I've are from their corresponding Pokédex regions. If you want to buy a Pokémon from a region you haven't completed, you have to inform me about how many regions you've completed. If you don't do that and see a Pokémon with a lock symbol, it's your last chance to inform me. The dex service costs 2.5k each if you buy less than 10 Pokémon, and 2k each if you buy more than or exactly 10 Pokémon. For Phoenix Alliance members it costs 2k each if you buy less than 10 Pokémon, and 1.5k each if you buy more than or exactly 10 Pokémon. In order to buy the service, you have to either leave a message here, PM me in game, or PM me on discord with the POKEDEX NUMBERS of the Pokémon that you need. Grouping them 5 by 5 and in Pokédex order would help me and make the service faster. (E.g. 23, 45, 67, 80, 90 / 96, 103, 120, 140, 160) Make sure to leave 5 free spaces in your party when you want to buy the service. You can either pay 5 by 5 for each trade, or you can pay at the beginning. If you are paying with anything other than Pokédollars, you have to pay at the beginning. Once I give you the 5 Pokémon, you have to give them back so I can give you the next 5 Pokémon, and we'll repeat the process. 

Thanks in advance for buying my Pokédex service! ❤️ 

Edited by BlueLightningTR
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Yellow locked this topic