It's about Isroc

Raazer1

Hey there, I'm not really sure where to ask for help or where to post this in general so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section.
So I did a text file for 24 days (so far) where I noted whenever I won in Isrocs race game in case something happens lately and I need the info. I'm glad that I did because the way he counted my streak doesn't rly make sense to me. I should be at my 24th day-win right now but Isroc is telling me I'm at 18 day-wins so far. I wouldn't rly ask for help about this if it wasn't for the event ending soon and the 6 day difference is exactly the time I need to reach the 30 day streak. So as "evidence" (I know it's not really evidence but I thought it may help), I'll show a screenshot of the notes I took
grafik.png.f4776a241b17fe6deab5ae72b6a61dce.png

So on the left are the dates, in the middle is every time of the day where I did Isroc according to gmt +2 and on the right side is the streak counted by Isroc (currently 18 while I think it should be 24).
Thanks for any type of help or clarification.

:PikaLurk:
SilverNabs.png

Hello @Raazer1

Isroc had a 24h cooldown for you to count the attempts. If the 24h cooldown wasn't over and you still battled him, it didn't count the attempts to the streak. The 24h cooldown gets added on the time you won versus Isroc, so it isn't a fixed time. 

If I look to your notes I can see that you beat him a certain amount of times without the 24h cooldown being over, so this can explain why your streak is less than you had expected.

Hope this clarified it for you. 

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. 

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hi Contrary,
Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused about it to be honest 😄
I understand what you are saying but you can see that I still battled him 24 days in a row right? It's true I did battle him multiple times before the 24h cooldown was over but I still showed 24 days (so far) of me battling him multiple times (to be sure that it counts to the streak). So maybe you missed it or the notes didn't really clarify it but yeah. I still didn't get it. Sorry

Edited by Raazer1
SilverNabs.png

Hello Raazer1,

First of all you can't battle this npc you have to bid with it. Second thing, I guess you just confused yourself with the 24hours cooldown. You have to win 1 time every 24hours, It mean that if you win on Isroc before this 24 hours cooldown and even if it's another day you wont incrase your win variable on this NPC.

Example :

First win Monday at 12 am =  the variable is incrase by 1 + 24 hours cooldown.

First win Tuesday at 11 am =  the variable isn't incrase and you still have  around 1 hours cooldown remaining.

Win Tuesday at 12:01 am  = the variable is incrase by 1 + 24 hours cooldown.

You probably made a mistake here. The cooldown of the NPC is fine and automatizate also the incrementation of the variable work fine on the script.

WhiteBaron

Edited by WhiteBaron

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Oh I see. Yeah I misunderstood it and now it also makes more sense what Contrary replied. My bad. Thanks for the example. That helped alot.
It's unfortunate I won't be able to reach 30 but happens I guess. I'll know how it works for next time then :SquirtleSquad:

SilverNabs.png