Delayed Evolution Purpose

Applepie

I've gotten used to the terribly made exp system.

I guess this is how it starts:

Rejection

Adjustment

Apathy

Acceptance

Support

It's basically Stockholm Syndrome.

I can see why people who have invested time in this illogical system come to its defense.

124444 Has anyone did research on how leveling up with a Membership benefits? Is it actually worth buying? Is the MS benefit so beneficial that you could see why they choose to have it be a grind without it?

You get 2x exp and 1.5x money. Meaning you battle half as much for experience.

It's actually quite a simple concept, it gets confusing the more you think about it.

Say you have

charmander level 30

charmeleon level 30

if you find a wild pokemon and defeat it, with either one. you will get the same exp amount.

however,

charmander needs less to get to the next level.

charmander: needs 4000xp to level 31

charmeleon: needs 6000xp to level 31

(these numbers are not accurate, they are just written in a way to better understand the concept)

<i></i>

125125 It's actually quite a simple concept, it gets confusing the more you think about it.

Say you have

charmander level 30

charmeleon level 30

if you find a wild pokemon and defeat it, with either one. you will get the same exp amount.

however,

charmander needs less to get to the next level.

charmander: needs 4000xp to level 31

charmeleon: needs 6000xp to level 31

(these numbers are not accurate, they are just written in a way to better understand the concept)

We know that's how it works in PRO, but the people in this thread are saying that it doesn't work that way in the official games, rather it's the other way around. A charmander or charmeleon requires the same exp to get to level 31, but different pokemon give different exp when you defeat them. In generation 6, Pokemon that you didn't evolve and are raising above the normal evolution level will get a boost in exp but it doesn't hinder the number of exp necessary for it or its evolutions.

124444 Has anyone did research on how leveling up with a Membership benefits? Is it actually worth buying? Is the MS benefit so beneficial that you could see why they choose to have it be a grind without it?

It's a straight up 1.5x bonus to XP. That doesn't change anything. A Venusaur still takes 3.25x longer to level than a Bulbasaur.

126264 Have some confuse about exp of Chansey LV99 and Blissey Lv99 is the same total amount exp :Exclam:

Yes. Happiny, Chansey and Blissey are all 255 XP yield so all take. 31.5mil XP to get to 100. As i have been saying, the current system is stupid.