I CAN'T GO PAST THE CAVE!

Imafreshbanana

Hello, i already tried to resync, relog and also restart the game but i still can't go past this cave... i also did /foreveralone to lessen the lag but i still can't...

Fix this bug please... 

ign: imafreshbanana

server: silver

Stuck.PNG.57f551dbc3247d636107653362a88e18.PNG

also just including this... where can i find Fairy Mimi to start the quest of Halloween Rapidash Mount??? He's not in Serenia Village nor Dreadtown...

i also can't check necropolis because this sailor doesn't allow me...

Sailor.PNG.e3e5e19feb2678f1b6985561aaab86bc.PNG

i already finish the quest and idk what to do next...

MY INFORMATION

IGN: Imafreshbanana

Guild: Eternity

Server: Silver

Discord: THE BANANA KING#1082

Banana.gif.a7a3c3099546ca8bdd9987e09fc86da4.gif

MY BANANA SHOP 

Hello @imafreshbanana

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have checked via our tools and you should be able to go through that cave after speaking to Gorge at Murky Town, in his house. 

The Fairy Mimi Quest has been removed and does not exist anymore. Additionally, you will have to walk to Necropolis in order for the sailor to take you there. The path to Necropolis can be found somewhere at Mayor Vlad's house, at Dreadtown.

I hope that helped you, please let me know if you were able to reach Necropolis and pass through Union Cave 3F.
Looking forward to your reply, have a great day!

1 hour ago, Maisa said:

Hello @imafreshbanana

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have checked via our tools and you should be able to go through that cave after speaking to Gorge at Murky Town, in his house. 

The Fairy Mimi Quest has been removed and does not exist anymore. Additionally, you will have to walk to Necropolis in order for the sailor to take you there. The path to Necropolis can be found somewhere at Mayor Vlad's house, at Dreadtown.

I hope that helped you, please let me know if you were able to reach Necropolis and pass through Union Cave 3F.
Looking forward to your reply, have a great day!

i can go to necropolis now but about the cave i still can't..... do i need to give phantump to george?? isn't it just daily quest? or is it required to go past that cave? 

Edited by imafreshbanana

MY INFORMATION

MY BANANA SHOP 

5 hours ago, Maisa said:

Hi @imafreshbanana

Have you talked to Gorge in his house at Murky Town?
You are not required to submit a Phantump to pass that area.

Hey i am having the same problem i talked to him after doing the quest and defeating the mayors but the cave wont let me through i even claimed the prize the mount / vamp clothes

Plz help me

20210429_045845.gif

8 hours ago, Maisa said:

Hi @imafreshbanana

Have you talked to Gorge in his house at Murky Town?
You are not required to submit a Phantump to pass that area.

i already talked to him, i even defeather the two mayors... i also already got my vampire clothes and pumpkin reward.... when i talk to him again he's just giving me a task to catch phantump.... no more... i still can't go through the cave...

Reward.PNG.e9b94c9fe6a23e62fd0e911d004132c7.PNG

This is what happen when i talk to him again... he just wanted me to hunt phantump...

i already finish the main quest, even the darkai quest, already got the rapidash mount... all i need now is how to go through the cave..

Edited by imafreshbanana

MY INFORMATION

MY BANANA SHOP