Gengarite stone quest issue

Doanngoclam

6 hours ago, Norex said:

Yo tuve el mismo problema. Así es como pude resolverlo:

Vencí a Horon en Dark Valley sin dejar que ningún Pokémon se desmayara. Después de eso, Alucard reapareció en su castillo. Ve al tercer piso y trae un pokemon con el movimiento ojo milagroso. Derrótalo y deja que Darkrai te derrote.

Te encontrarás en el Reino Oscuro y tienes que hacer esa búsqueda. Asegúrate de vencer al Mega Gengar en algún lugar de esa misión.

Ya hice toda la misión Dark Realm el año pasado y no tuve problemas para conseguir Gengarite este año. Después de que obtuve el Gengarite, no pude ingresar y rehacer la búsqueda del Reino Oscuro que me resolvió ese problema.

No sé si eso lo arreglará para todos, pero así fue como pude volver a entrar en la cámara para el desafío más difícil con la repetición bloqueada IV como recompensa.

If I already defeated Horon in Dark Valley, he no longer appears to me and I cannot enter again, what do I do?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Norex said:

I had the same problem. Here is how I was able to solve it:

I beat Horon in Dark Valley without letting a pokemon faint. After that Alucard respawned in his castle. Go to the third floor and bring a pokemon with the move miracle eye. Beat him and let Darkrai defeat you.

You will find yourself in the Dark Realm and you have to do that quest. Make sure to beat the Mega Gengar somewhere on that quest.

I did the whole Dark Realm quest last year already and had no problem getting Gengarite this year. After I got the Gengarite I was unable to enter and redid the Dark Realm quest which solved that issue for me.

I dont know if that will fix it for everyone but thats how I was able to get into the chamber again for the harder challenge with the IV locked reroll as reward.

I have beat the boss and got H rapidash mount. But it did not respawnd Alucard boss in necropolice castel. And I still can not enter the cave for gengarite

4 minutes ago, MasterSam said:

I have beat the boss and got H rapidash mount. But it did not respawnd Alucard boss in necropolice castel. And I still can not enter the cave for gengarite

Same issue here. 

Kind of ridiculous it's been 2 days and haven't heard a peep from PRO about this issue.