Inactive accounts

Kir1to

Hello! I just have a quick question. So when there are inactive accounts, would it be possible for you guys to delete the accounts to open up the username again? As you can see my name is Kir1to, and I am really looking to get the username Kirito. I saw that there is a player registered with this name but it appears as he is inactive. Would it be possible for me to somehow get his username? If not its totally okay! :thanks:

114857 Best change(IMO) would be character names are deleted and not the account. I don't know if that's possible(and would probably be a decent bit of work to get going correctly), but basically if they're inactive for like a year+, their name is changed to name#xxxx and the old IGN they had is now free again.

I like this idea xD, it's frustratin when you rly want a nickname and... Surprise! an unnactive user already have it!

We already did deleted inactive accounts in past and we will delete them again in near future. There is no reason that inactive account is sitting there taking a spot.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.