Lose somthing when compelete Gengarite quest

Doanngoclam

Before I went back to the Dark realm yesterday to do the quest to defeat the mega gengar, I still have over 300 rare candy in my pocket, but until today, when I need the Rare candy to evol the pokemon, I discovered I have  lost all the candies you have ???  Please help me, plss.  . 

Any Staff here??  Pls help me.. 

Ingame : Doanngoclam 😭😭

Have you already done the pinkan island quest? If not, then there is still a npc that asks for your pokeballs when you go to pinkan forest. When you go back, he gives you your items back. This actually retrieved my pokeballs and items i had to turn in at the start of the heatran quest. How this works is that I think there is only one 'list of confiscated items', where everytime your items get confiscated, That exact list gets updated. So it doesnt matter if its for the heatran or the gengar quest. You might try that if you haven't already done the Pinkan questline

46 minutes ago, Firtharos said:

¿Ya hiciste la búsqueda de la isla Pinkan? Si no es así, todavía hay un npc que te pide tus pokebolas cuando vas al bosque Pinkan. Cuando regrese, le devolverá sus artículos. Esto en realidad recuperó mis pokebolas y artículos que tuve que entregar al comienzo de la búsqueda de Heatran. Cómo funciona esto es que creo que solo hay una 'lista de artículos confiscados', donde cada vez que sus artículos son confiscados, esa lista exacta se actualiza. Así que no importa si es para la búsqueda heatran o gengar. Puedes intentarlo si aún no has hecho la línea de misiones de Pinkan.

I did the pinkan quest, and the heatran quest. with that of darkrai is that I have this serious problem