Got scammed for selling s amaura 1m

Greasex

I just revived some fossil and check in my box and i got a shiny amaura. I was asking for price check in help channel and someone pm me with 1m offer. I didn't know it was worth 2m+ because im bad at pricing. There is a nice guy told me it was worth 2m+ and telling me i just gey scammed.

Pls i want my s amaura back and i will give him back his 1m pokedollar, pls...

Edited by greaseX

Naah deal is deal now you can't take back the poke he didn't scammed you tbh he just made the price and you were okay with it before you didn't know..

Untitled.png.3eec30c925dea024f65c49707a8a16de.png

You have not been scammed, I know you may feel like it but that is not the case. 

You were simply unaware of the actual value of your Pokémon while the buyer was not, a lot of people purchase Pokémon this way in PRO. '

Some of us are traders, and we need to take action when someone undervalues their own Pokémon it is as simple as that. 

Hope you learn from this and next time double check prices before selling, if you are unsure post in the forum Price Check section. 

Cheers!

Hello GreaseX,

Unfortunatly what Faizu is correct, if you agreed on the price there is nothing we can do. Unfortunatle there will always be certain players who try to get Pokémon for a cheap price to resell them, which happens in most online games. The best thing to usually do is when you are uncertain what your Pokémon is worth is to ask for a price check in the official channels, on discord or if you have a trusted friend ingame. 

The best piece of advice i can give you is to never accept a first offer, those are usually the resell offers, always ask for more opinions to get the best accurate price for your Pokémon. 

Im sorry for the inconvenience this caused but i hope you understand,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif