Darkrai quest Problem

Yellovv

On 10/15/2020 at 9:08 AM, HappyMango said:

I received an answer that you might have defeated Horon for the Rapidash Mount before you caught the darkrai 😞

(When a player shouldn't be able to battle Horon before finishing the Dark Realm quest)

The bug is fixed, but I think you might have gone through this issue before it was fixed.

So, we can offer you this procedure if you agree.

1. Delete your Darkrai

2. Convert your account game process to where you can re-battle Horon to restart the Dark Realm quest. (You'll be able to re-catch Darkrai again with the same stats)

3. If you finish the quest, you'll be able to use the locked IV reroll ticket

I'll be waiting for your reply.

sorry for the inconvenience but the quest itself is still bugged the same way for me. Yesterday I tried it after reading this post but the result still the same as mentioned. I was force to fight Horon to be able re-enter the quest since I used to quit on it before. And can you find a better solution for this pls, I don't want to keep doing this quest again and again without knowing the final result.

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

11 minutes ago, Yellovv said:

sorry for the inconvenience but the quest itself is still bugged the same way for me. Yesterday I tried it after reading this post but the result still the same as mentioned. I was force to fight Horon to be able re-enter the quest since I used to quit on it before. And can you find a better solution for this pls, I don't want to keep doing this quest again and again without knowing the final result.

Hi, @Yellovv

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

First of all, I have moved your post as you posted in another player's thread.

Please keep in mind to make a new thread, not posting your problem to another player's thread as it would disturb the player.

I have informed the corresponding Staff Team to look into your problems.

In the meantime, please be patients.

I'll let you know soon as I receive an answer.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

11 minutes ago, HappyMango said:

Hi, @Yellovv

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

First of all, I have moved your post as you posted in another player's thread.

Please keep in mind to make a new thread, not posting your problem to another player's thread as it would disturb the player.

I have informed the corresponding Staff Team to look into your problems.

In the meantime, please be patients.

I'll let you know soon as I receive an answer.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Thanks. I just want to say that there are lots of ppl like me who don't get the lock reroll ticket from the quest and they just thought this quest doesn't give anything rather than a bug. So I just want commit into 1 topic to avoid spammy of same topic. And asking ppl to redo the quest only giving solution for ppl who reported it and it's so unfair for ppl who facing this bug without knowing it.

Edited by Yellovv
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

On 10/18/2020 at 4:08 PM, Yellovv said:

Thanks. I just want to say that there are lots of ppl like me who don't get the lock reroll ticket from the quest and they just thought this quest doesn't give anything rather than a bug. So I just want commit into 1 topic to avoid spammy of same topic. And asking ppl to redo the quest only giving solution for ppl who reported it and it's so unfair for ppl who facing this bug without knowing it.

I'm really sorry to inform you this, but when I checked your account's info, I have found that you have selected surrender at least once while doing to the Dark Realm Quest 😞

If so, you are not able to get the free IV reroll chance from the NPC.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love