Mega Pokemon Hunting Contest

8452deacd6c9115c5212a39432676f67.png

Wave 2

To celebrate the release of the second wave of Mega-Pokemon we are going to host a Hunting Contest.

4d24dcce7f6cd7ca6050c1230a794454.png

This contest will start on Monday, 16th of November, 00:00 GMT+0. In order to partake you will have to submit your best Pokemon to the Mega Hunt NPC in Vermilion City, Olivine City, Lilycove City or Canalave City. There will be three rounds, each one lasting for seven days.

The person who caught the Pokemon with the highest points will be the winner of the round. In order for the Pokemon to count for a round it has to be caught after a round started. Do note that your Pokemon will not be deleted after you have submitted it.

You will get points based on rarity of the Pokemon, viable nature and ability as well as extra points if you caught a shiny or event Pokemon.

Following Pokemon can be caught to participate in the event:

Gible iconWeedle iconMareep iconSwablu iconCharmander iconAbsol iconBuneary iconSnorunt iconTorchic iconMudkip iconTreecko icon

Gible, Weedle, Mareep, Swablu, Charmander, Absol, Buneary, Snorunt, Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko as well as their evolutions.

e6eab0ba732f3b9ff7ad352dc6a2ca35.png

First Week - Halloween Chikorita, Calm, Overgrow, randomized IVs

Second Week - Halloween Cyndaquil, Timid, Flash Fire, randomized IVs

Third Week - Halloween Totodile, Jolly, Sheer Force, randomized IVs

120px-Halloween_Chikorita.png120px-Halloween_Cyndaquil.png120px-Halloween_Totodile.png

If you are the winner of a round, you can claim your prize at one of the Mega Hunt NPCs mentioned above.

Have fun and best of luck to everyone!

• Like 3

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Just now, RoiMeruem92 said:

how is the score calculated?

There is a formula that takes the following factors into account: rarity of the Pokemon, viable nature and ability as well as extra points if you caught a shiny or event Pokemon. The exact formula will not be disclosed.

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

44 minutes ago, Norex said:

Any way to know which abilities and natures are considered viable for all of these pokemon and therefore to know which we can hunt?

Mostly all of the natures/abilities Smogon recommends for any of their evolutions. If you are curious about particular ones I can look it up. 

50 minutes ago, RoiMeruem92 said:

why the secret?

Simply saying to avoid any exploitation of the formula. Only information that you need is what I told you above. I hope this clarified some things.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Noxious said:

Mostly all of the natures/abilities Smogon recommends for any of their evolutions. If you are curious about particular ones I can look it up. 

What about:

Quiet Mareep/Ampharos

Bold/Impish Swablu/Altaria

Naive Absol

Naive Treeko/Sceptile

Thank you in advance.

22 minutes ago, Noxious said:

Simply saying to avoid any exploitation of the formula. Only information that you need is what I told you above. I hope this clarified some things.

i dont understand how we can exploit the formula if this is done good

this is like the rate of halloween poke, why is it secret?

10 minutes ago, RoiMeruem92 said:

Because there can always be some errors that we didn't find while testing this many times. As said before, the only information is that the points take into account the raritiy, ability, nature and form of a Pokemon. Lower Tier Pokemon can still win. Regarding Halloween Form odds, they will be a secret for now but this might be changed later on. 

spacer.png