Pokemon keep converting to others

Dontfeelsogood

@all: I found a temporary solution for our problem. Before logging off, I store all the pokemon from my team in the computer in a pokecenter and put a pokemon i don't care about in my team (because you cannot have zero pokemons in your team). When I log back in, I get my team back from the computer, never had a problem so far.

I have the same issue. The marshtomp being the original pokemon and the mudkip the bugged one.

Edit: I also figured out when they swap. Every time I withdraw or store a pokemon in my pc and relog, it swaps the 'invisible' pokemon with the one in the first slot.

marshtomp.png

mudkipreset.png

Edited by Maximjc

This is happening to me too. Just adding to thread for attention to this bug.

Upon logging in, one pokemon in my party will occasionally be replaced by a duplicate of another with 1-digit difference in the ID#. The duplicate is also an "outdated" version of the original (in my case, the dup is lv 5 Bulbasaur starter with original Oran Berry while my current Bulbasaur is lv 9 with no held item).

After the first time this happened, sometimes a different pokemon will then be replaced by the duplicate and the previously missing pokemon will return. This all seems to be triggered by something in relation to switching pokemon in the PC box.

I can't 100% diagnose or replicate the precise conditions for this issue, but by repeatedly switching my party and logging out I was able to "transfer" the duplicated pokemon onto one not from my main party to play in the meantime. Thanks for looking into this issue and a potential fix!

Edited by Deathdrive
detail

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 10:38 PM, Maximjc said:

On 10/27/2020 at 10:48 PM, Deathdrive said:

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience you were experiencing and the time you had to wait for my reply. Up until recently we did not know how to resolve this, that's why it took us so long. I have gone ahead and fixed your issue. Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, n1na912 said:

Is there any update on this? It seems to be a problem not only for me.

Hey there!

Once again, I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I just checked your account and you should not experience this issue anymore, could you confirm? Looking forward to your response. 

-----------------------------------

To everyone else still needing support in this thread, please bump with a message here. I checked the accounts of all thread-participants and everything should be resolved. Please let me know whether this is the case or not. Have a nice day everyone. 

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.