Pokemon keep converting to others

Dontfeelsogood

At first i had random pokemon from my team converting to my starter, bu then they started being converted to other pokemon as well. Right now my golbat has been converted to my kadabra which previously was replaced by my misdreavous. Now i got the misdreavous back but i lost my golbat. The problem aslo is that if i used them and they raise their levels, when they convert back to the initial pokemon then the xp points are gone, the moves they learned are gone and they return to the low level the pokemon was before it got converted.

I have a similar problem. I sometimes log in and one of my pokemons in my team converted to an abra, that i caught last week but then disappeared (i got two identical farfetched instead). when i log in another time, the original pokemon in my team is back and the abra is gone again. this happened randomly throughout the week. i lost some leftovers and a electric gem due to the problem and i can never know if my team is complete or if the useless abra is back.

Thank you for your quick answer.

The growlithe reappeared but I miss a Mr Mime now. I think it has something to do with the Abra I caught which vanished and left me with two identical Farfetch'd. The Abra keeps reappearing but then a Pokemon from my team is missing. When my team is complete, the Abra is missing.

EDIT: This morning, all the Pokemon of my team were there and the Abra was in store. When I logged in now, the Mr Mime was gone again, but a Ponyta was on its place.

These are the two identical Farfetch'd and the Abra:

grafik.png.b0b11587133185b279ff4431b21eb0cc.pnggrafik.png.0c62e0aae1a02af5c07c7afdd3bc7d33.pnggrafik.png.e03fa4f99fe3eba77b0ca791e35cdef0.png

Edited by n1na912

Help! same thing is happenign to me now. First my pidgey dissaperd and i got a lvl 5 copy of my squirtle. Now my pidgey has retured after a while, but my arbok is now gone what is happening!? I dont wanna spend time leveling pokemon and then they vanish out of the blue and i dont know if i get them back or not....

@Shaolan

would greatly appriciate it if u looked into my case too, sincce u fixed the other one.

Edited by ColdG
tagging a person for help

EDIT: I've got no idea how i've managed it but i tried putting the duplicate starter in the first place of my party and logging of, it resetted my party to its original status. 

Either that or an admin with lightening fast reflexes 🙂

EDIT2: Pikachu changed into wartortle lvl 18 again, starting to suspect this pikachu is missingno

Hi Everyone,

The same thing is happening to me too. However it's always the first pokemon in my party.

At first it was my pikachu which changed into my starter (wartortle). However going back to pellet town and headbuitting some trees i got myself a charmander.

After a while it evolved into charmeleon and suddenly when i logged back in the charmeleon had changed back into the pikachu.

See below the previous pikachu (now wartortle lvl18), my starter wartortle, and my previous charmeleon (now a pikachu)

I've also noticed when the pokemon "duplicates" it'll be an exact copy but the ID will be only 1 higher.

image.png.cdee8499521ccc7cb58f716b5057ef51.pngimage.png.3a64d27594b57528340f485bf2e05974.pngimage.png.1348413f991a083827d1b91d77a40e52.png

Edited by Carn500

I see there have been others with the same problem I have been having. I logged off with a level 26 Nidarina and a level 23 Charmeleon. I logged back in a few hours later and my Nidarina in my first slot became a level 11 Charmander. 

My Nidorina had Headbutt, Posion Sting, Double Kick and Bite

Chamander.PNG

Charmeleon.PNG