What happened to my data?

Xx1wolf1xx

So I got pokemon revolution again and decided to get my old account back. I thought I would have everything back but I started off at the beginning with a bulbasaur which I'm guessing was my starter. Why did this happen?? Is there a way to get back my data?

Here's a video that I recorded and shows my progress.

https://youtu.be/fJ_DJPxtby0

9 hours ago, Xx1Wolf1xX said:

So I got pokemon revolution again and decided to get my old account back. I thought I would have everything back but I started off at the beginning with a bulbasaur which I'm guessing was my starter. Why did this happen?? Is there a way to get back my data?

Here's a video that I recorded and shows my progress.

https://youtu.be/fJ_DJPxtby0

Hello @Xx1Wolf1xX,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
First to start, you don’t have to worry about your account & progress getting deleted as they will be always saved in the database and the issue can be fixed easily.
The issue is caused due to the old servers (Red, Blue) have been merged together in one server (Silver). I checked your account, and it seems like you played 25 hours on the Red server.
You can merge your account to the new servers in the Dashboard.
Please make sure to choose the Red server in order to get your progress back.

After the merge, you still may be unable to log into Silver server. You have to reset your password on the Dashboard to fix it. Your password should contain only alphanumeric letters (Letters from A to Z and from 0 to 9), because sometimes different/special characters in your password might block you from login.

For more information about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, please take a look on Everything About The Merge.

With that being said, I hope this clarified everything.
Looking forward for a reply if that worked for you.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Thanks for your help!

7 hours ago, Exotyc said:

Hello @Xx1Wolf1xX,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
First to start, you don’t have to worry about your account & progress getting deleted as they will be always saved in the database and the issue can be fixed easily.
The issue is caused due to the old servers (Red, Blue) have been merged together in one server (Silver). I checked your account, and it seems like you played 25 hours on the Red server.
You can merge your account to the new servers in the Dashboard.
Please make sure to choose the Red server in order to get your progress back.

After the merge, you still may be unable to log into Silver server. You have to reset your password on the Dashboard to fix it. Your password should contain only alphanumeric letters (Letters from A to Z and from 0 to 9), because sometimes different/special characters in your password might block you from login.

For more information about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, please take a look on Everything About The Merge.

With that being said, I hope this clarified everything.
Looking forward for a reply if that worked for you.

25 minutes ago, Xx1Wolf1xX said:

Thanks for your help!

No problem.
I will lock this thread now since your issue has been solved.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic