size of images on the forum

Xdzin

On 10/30/2020 at 5:56 AM, XDzin said:

even changing the size of the images when saving the change the size is returning to the original

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. When uploading images to the forums, you can change the size by double clicking the image. You can change the pixels proportinally or just type the amount of pixels you want in length or height. However, you can only make them smaller than the original size of the image, meaning you cannot make it larger. To increase the size of a picture, you will have to use other websites or tools. Please let me know if this clarified some things to you. Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

On 10/31/2020 at 10:49 AM, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. When uploading images to the forums, you can change the size by double clicking the image. You can change the pixels proportinally or just type the amount of pixels you want in length or height. However, you can only make them smaller than the original size of the image, meaning you cannot make it larger. To increase the size of a picture, you will have to use other websites or tools. Please let me know if this clarified some things to you. Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Noxious

see what's going on:

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

3 minutes ago, XDzin said:

it is certainly possible to change the size of the image and then take it to the forum, but let's face it, that was not so

Hey there!

Can you link me the post you want to change the size of your image on? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

3 minutes ago, XDzin said:

Hey there!

This is very weird, I cannot seem to be able to fix it either. Can you maybe try to delete the picture and upload it another time? This should maybe work. Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, XDzin said:

right, I'll do it later, I only reported it because I think it could be an error in the entire forum

Thanks for letting us know, from what I experienced it seems to be an issues with just the images you chose. Let me know when you try it again.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png